**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When did you guys first hear the term "iteming out"

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Just wondering if you guys have realised that "iteming out" is a relatively recent term and phenomenon. Or is this just my experience? Personally, I never even heard that term used until some time like Season 3 of AW Seasons when the additional 5 mini bosses were added. Pretty sure I don't recall people "iteming out" in the old version of map 6 either, that was before its revamp and the introduction of Map 7; yet it seems like people are occasionally or frequently iteming out on AQ and AW these days.

Curious to hear from you if this is just my imagination and/or bad recollection!

When did you guys first hear the term "iteming out" 26 votes

Relatively recent - in the past year or so
42%
username7312ThunderGodMCoC_fantusharNairspaceoctopusGhost26Moxieman3Fred_JoeityStubshotMawrCalleachPřìņče01 11 votes
Heard of it since the start of the game - 3/4 years ago
57%
ShrimkinsTimone147TerraRikuremaMkhOnmixPawnyExpressTaZ_4178Repto23JuggerNotBuck9studioLordNeoRehan010_EtjamaWade420wilson69 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So never heard it phrased like that but people have always run out of items in AW and AW. This has been true since the beginning.
  • Options
    HioHio Posts: 16
    Today, in this pole
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Right now
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Never heard of it, sounds like a stupid saying to be fair
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    never heard of it, but people have always run out of item uses
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    5 seconds ago when I read this. Maybe because nobody in my alliance does this...
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Started going around more when AW first started. Back then AW was actually hard.