**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are dungeons crystals still relevant?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Dtl7714 said:

You covered percentages an thats great. But thats not my whole argument. For me it's a question of the grinding for that 1in 10 shot. I feel it's not worth it.

That's a reasonable opinion. But that opinion shouldn't depend on one crystal opening. If it wasn't worth it after you pulled Karnak, it wasn't worth it before you pulled Karnak, and pulling Karnak shouldn't have affected your decision.

From my perspective, the dungeon crystals offer options, and since everyone judges crystal options differently all of them probably have some relevance to some players. The idea that they are objectively good choices or objectively bad choices without knowing what the player's progress and roster look like, or what their current objectives are, is basically meaningless.

Pulling Blade is great, unless you already have him awakened. Pulling Karnak is not so great, unless you're an arena grinder that doesn't have him. Every dungeon crystal plus the basic has a chance to pull a new champ and a chance to dup a champ you already have. Some new champs are better than others, some dups are better than others, and that's completely different for different players. On top of that, dups generate 6* shards, so more dups generates more 6* shards than less dups. Given all of that, which crystal offers the best value for a specific player really depends on their individual circumstances. There's no way to say that one crystal is intrinsically better than another one.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Nah
    If you have fun playing dungeons or dying hard on some specific champ - maybe. For me - not rly