**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 5 mediocre/bad champions you really like, AKA BOYS Stable

Ace_03Ace_03 Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
So I've been thinking about a particular subject that I find both amusing and interesting, that is the wrestling slang "boy" coined by OSW Review.

The definition is as follows:

A BOY is a (generally not very talented) wrestler that didn’t achieve success, where there’s a bit of cringe factor admitting he was one of your favorites. You like/support him more than the average & what he deserved.

CRITERIA FOR BEING A BOY:

1. Unsuccessful
2. Unpopular
3. Untalented

Keeping that in mind, I would like to read and perhaps initiate a small discussion on who would be in your BOY stable in Marvel: Contest of Champions. To be eligible for BOY status within MCOC a champion must have the following criteria:

1. Not a meta champion: not useable in end game content and mostly behind in terms of abilities and utility.
2. Generally disliked: for the most part, you feel you have been "kabamed" when pulling one of these champions.
3. Arena fodder: only used in arena

To get the ball rolling I'll start:

1. TOP BOY: Moon Knight
2. DEUS BOY: Dr. Strange
3. CHARM BOY: Spider-man
4. FREEDOM BOY: Colossus
5. LAST BOY (not necessarily the worst): Ultron*

*Generally speaking we can give 1 champion "BOY asylum", a champion who is good for 1 particular task but for the most part just good, not exceptional, however not truly a boy.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    For me personally,
    1, TOP BOY, Sup Iron Man. Just a copy paste of Of IronMan and he's not good either.
    2. Deus Boy, Kamala Khan.
    3. Charm Boy. Gotta say Karnak here. I enjoy using him and he is gonna always have a special place in my heart as he was my first 4*.
    4. Freedom Boy. Colossus. Mainly due to the upcoming buff.
    5. Last Boy. Gotta say Doc Strange here. While his current state Is nowhere near his 12.0 state, my 5/50 4* carried me through the easy path of 5.4.5 (agression armor) since he dispelled the armors if they reached above a stack of 1.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    MY 5* (Netflix) Daredevil. I mean, Daredevil is my favourite Marvel character, I loved the series, plus he also has good synergies with She-Hulk and Kingpin, which I also use. I even think of taking him to R3.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    1. Falcon. My 2nd 4* and used him for a lot of content
    2. Mordo. Synergy with Falcon. Whacked an over buffed Venom for me with SP2.
    3. Civil Warrior. he has great animations (which is good as the fights are soooooo long)
    4. Groot
    5. Green Goblin
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Civil Warrior and Moon Knight. Both are just fun to use, have really smooth play style but aren't useful