**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Omega Red as 5 star but unduped

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Just pulled him yesterday :love::love::love:
But i am not so sure what he can do unduped and without suicide masterys, only Thing i can provide is the colossus synergy.
I am gonna take him to r3 for sure, but as i said, dont know if he will be thaat good. Pls just vote, 1 is worst, 10 is best!

Omega Red as 5 star but unduped 74 votes

8%
Spity68FF10ChuckiesolCaptainPollKing_Leo321DanRose 6 votes
0%
8%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsRaganatorWorknprogresskikiFurieuxCharlie_Scene 6 votes
5%
Mets17TheDuke899KalantakAshKetchum 4 votes
14%
Bpn88855HENRIQUE_FORTEAhitlawPeterQuillFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRehan010_Dead1FreeToPlay_21Ctfz35ZmanD90BlazeAdvik 11 votes
13%
Ram_SarkarKillerRino19LmaoJuggerNotTivjyotSkillful_starTheSaithVirtuosoNoGutsNoGlory39laxthe 10 votes
22%
TerraHairyslugBahamutBattle_GreninjaKhalid_eftyjkcjmijiMarkg25TheSquish671Tony886SidDDragonPapaFuegoAguaX_Factor_AgentThicco_ModeValBr111ChuckD05CowabungaEdisonLaw 17 votes
20%
WayntosThunderGodAleorWebby72Batman1903EtjamaMiStaLovaFan1241DjkrdjjPure_awesomeness_123BriceMiesterNaveenKUMARAYESBlack_SwanScarletBlackJayMarostrange2005 15 votes
1%
adqqedfyvr 1 vote
5%
SamdroxtaarKDSuperFlash10RevendigoJarvisrei 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Pls some comments would be really nice!
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    He needs to be duped to be great, I think. But that shouldnt discourage you from taking him to r3. I have ally mates who r4 him unduped with the hopes of duping him one day.
  • Options
    I got at least a 1/6 Chance to dupe him when i log in for the next 60 days :P
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,076 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    He's still immune and has regen, right? Some lack in damage, but you may naturally for him or use an ag (act 5 gives generic, we're to get one for random class from calendar pretty soon)
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 601 ★★
    Getting him is half the battle so that's a great pull.... play with him unduped learn his style so when the RNG gods shine their light upon you and you dupe him .... you'll be ready to pwn the game!
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Ive got a 6 star awakened at a low sign lever (20) and his damage output is just not there for me to use him yet. I honestly think he is only a viable rank up option if you dont have any other decent choices or if you have him duped at a high sig

What??? You have one of the best champions of the game awakened and as a 6 star.. but you don't use him? He doesn't need high sig to be great... 20 sig is enough for the insane unlockable tentacles AND degeneration. At least put him in war defence...
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Had him unduped r3 for some months..the regen comes in handy and in situations where he can be bled,he is just insane...like the MS mini in map5 or the caltrops path in 5.2 or biohazard...i wouldn't r4 him unduped but at r3 he can serve some purpose in situations where he is at his godly level
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Ive got a 6 star awakened at a low sign lever (20) and his damage output is just not there for me to use him yet. I honestly think he is only a viable rank up option if you dont have any other decent choices or if you have him duped at a high sig

What??? You have one of the best champions of the game awakened and as a 6 star.. but you don't use him? He doesn't need high sig to be great... 20 sig is enough for the insane unlockable tentacles AND degeneration. At least put him in war defence...
    That my friend is why rng isn't fair,great champions and great dupes of champions are given to people who don't deserve or appreciate them....what I'd do with a duped 6* omega red...
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I have a R5 sig 130 5* Omega Red, and I like him a lot. Having said that, I have to add I run full suicides and pair him with Sabretooth. He is my main champion and, except robots and Ghulk, he can defeat everyone (easily).

If your is not duped, you don't run suicides and you don't team him with Sabretooth, I don't think you will find him impressive. He will still be great against for Biohazard, Caltrops and Bleed nodes.
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    @PeterQuill I also am not too fond of Sabretooth, but the speed Omega's spores pop, and also because they fall slower, earned him a spot in my team.

I wish I had your 6* duped Omega, even at sig 20. Lol.