**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Last 10% of 6.2.6 Champion from a game design perspective

2»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

I rationally agree with this, but in my gut this one feels different.

I felt the same way about unblockable Guillotine back in the day, so I understand. Sometimes you just have to tell your gut to settle down, or you're taking it back to Taco Bell.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Anyone know any good videos that show timing for various techniques? I've been dueling but not sure when to dash in proper distance to wait for it. I'm using Shulk r3 so I don't think I'll be able to take much block damage.

今天看 said:

Great design, made me feel like vanillin WoW in mc farming on first boss. When Nobody know aggro problem or tanks Zerg feast. Which was great fun repeating hell. But **** too much for me these day. Which act6 been been like hell clearing without heimdall. great way to get ppl quit the game. I spend 3k units on the hell champion without killing it which is sad. I done up to removing three charge mutiple time each charge need like 3-5 times before u trigger 1 dex doesn’t freaking make sense.
    Was using r3 she hulk half the time got me Nd r4 her to finish. Also have r4 magik in team but she eAsier. And yes I have 16 more single revive to attempt to clear the champion. Completed variant 1 and explored variant 2. When I heard variant 3 coming. And clear all uncollected monthly quest. When I heard variant 3 coming. U wanna know my reaction (**** I don’t need a fuking second job). Game is about fun. And this game is turning into a fuking stressful job. And yes my quest team will be stuck on the champion forever. Thank you for this game breaking piont if I didn’t have to go into his special 20-25 time to get 5 sexy buff trigger. And get one shot for 1 mistake.
    First and last
    /flex of my 5x5* r5 equals champ
    Thanks for the last 5 year of fun gaming.

I spent one revive on the fight
    Therefore it’s not a cash grab(according to your logic) and I rarely spend money last Time I did was on the 4th
    Which I had access to the cavalier level offers. I beat 6.2 the week it came out
    It’s a literally get gud fight
    No amount of units can help you if you don’t play properly just like the thanos fight
    Although if you fought him while bugged than you have my sympathy

I can’t help but not believe you, you used 1 40% revive? And then proceeded to proc dex 5 times taking no damage?

A blocked hit can take your 40% revive to 15%, just 1 hit, and yes that’s using 6* r2 or 5* max.

So sorry; but stop showing off and just flat out lying, it would of cost more than 1 revive. And you would of had to pot up to max health.
    https://youtu.be/BZhqewwvmAs

8 Dexes in 5 specials, if I didn’t count wrongly lol
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    If you're more of a scrub like myself, Thing is the way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a5KihY52xc