**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Rate my last couple 5* pulls

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
Some god tier luck right here

Comments

• Options
    SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    My 3 most recent 5* pulls are Hulkbuster, BPCW and venompool. I also have to mention that I have pulled that hulkbuster 3 times out of the 8 5* crystals I’ve opened
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 811 ★★★
    Pretty rough...IP was my first 5*. Still r1 all these years later lol.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★
    Rhino is pretty ok tbh and drax other 2 eh one has damage potential watch sweadeh on youtube and u will see kk damage output and other is actually worse than getting a ironman
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,067 ★★★★★

@Bendy yeah I’ll leave them at rank 1. My current 4/55 and 5/65 5* are way better than any of these champs

Yeah true but rhino can be fun to play I even r3 a hulkbuster gonna be doing him to r4 as his sp3 is nice damage which I kinda like even if weak that sp3 makes up for it in my opinion
  • Options
    MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    My most recent was 5* sabertooth ;) Nice pull btw