Options

Should recoil be moved to the end of the suicide tree?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Man I’d love to run suicides without recoil...it sucks lol what do you guy us think?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,267 ★★★★★
    If that happens I’m wil run it full time. But that what the point. To get it.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

It is payment for picking the suicides, if they moved it to the end people would probably never take it.

That’s the point haha, it’s the only bad thing about suicides.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,280 ★★★★★
    That's part of the Suicide setup. If you want increased Damage, you have to sacrifice Health.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,794 ★★★★★
    I would say that the vast majority would like that for them, and other's would not like it due to not being a punishment for other's anymore.
    So it's an additional risk you need to take in order to take advantage of the suicides. You can avoid it if you don't like it
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It's part of price you pay in exchange for overall benefit of suicides. It's not bad considering it only eats small portion of your hp, and if special you launch is killing blow, then recoil doesn't trigger at all (and damage on suicides is so high, that most fights the first sp2 you launch is killing blow, even in 3-2 of uncollected eq)
  • Options

That's part of the Suicide setup. If you want increased Damage, you have to sacrifice Health.

But but I don’t want the increase on my specials lol, I think you shouldn’t be forced to unlock recoil for the other 2, I think it should be an option not forced
  • Options
    Or maybe a new mastery someday that avoids recoil
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

But but I don’t want the increase on my specials lol, I think you shouldn’t be forced to unlock recoil for the other 2, I think it should be an option not forced
    If you didnt have recoil then there would be little punishment for suicides in most builds. Take OR for instance, pretty much only thing keeping you from staying at full health with full suicides is the recoil.. Iceman, Aegon, vision and others are completely immune or can clear them off easily.
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Suicides are okay as is..remove recoil and suddenly the game is broken..

You can clear anything without suicides , just takes longer , but is that really an issue?
  • Options
    Ahitlaw said:

That's the price of having them.
  • Options
    Alright alright lmao I’ll deal with recoil :) was jus a thought thanks my lovely mcoc community! LOVE ALL OF YA
  • Options
    No harm in suggestions. :)
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Lormif said:

It is payment for picking the suicides, if they moved it to the end people would probably never take it.

Recoil is exactly why I don’t run suicides
  • Options
    I don't run them because I'm not interested in switching them so much. Not much help for War, and you have to switch them between War and Arena. You might get a few more Points and shave a few seconds off of Fights, but meh. IMO.
  • Options

I don't run them because I'm not interested in switching them so much. Not much help for War, and you have to switch them between War and Arena. You might get a few more Points and shave a few seconds off of Fights, but meh. IMO.

Have you used ghost with suicides? I jus turned off my suicides and took a drastic damage decrease with her lol
  • Options
    Ahitlaw said:

Have you used ghost with suicides? I jus turned off my suicides and took a drastic damage decrease with her lol
    I just rolled the 4* not too long ago, actually.
  • Options

Ahitlaw said:

I just rolled the 4* not too long ago, actually.
    She hits crazy hard at the start of the fight with suicides. Like 9-10k mediums at R5
  • Options
    Ah. Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    :smile: Ur very welcome sir
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I guarantee you everyone or the majority of people who play this game consistently would get double edge and liquid courage if recoil didn’t exist. I know recoil is the only reason I don’t have suicides and never will. They want to make sure there’s enough of a punishment to keep the attack bonus in check because the debuffs aren’t enough to keep it in check.
  • Options
    Well, no. Not when WP balances the Debuffs out.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Recoil is exactly why I don’t run suicides
    Same reason I wont either, but I understand the reasoning behind it.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    @Ahitlaw

I don't understand why you are getting all the hate, I know what you are saying. I used to have Liquid Courage and I loved the boost to my attack, but I like having as close to 100% health at the end of every fight as possible and I hate seeing my health automatically go down 5% every time I use a special, so I think it's more worthwhile not to run suicides. They are fun, but also have their disadvantages.
  • Options
    Spurgeo14 said:

@Ahitlaw

I don't understand why you are getting all the hate, I know what you are saying. I used to have Liquid Courage and I loved the boost to my attack, but I like having as close to 100% health at the end of every fight as possible and I hate seeing my health automatically go down 5% every time I use a special, so I think it's more worthwhile not to run suicides. They are fun, but also have their disadvantages.

I don’t see it as hate, they just giving their opinions I know I’m not the only one who hates recoil. Just think more people would invest in suicides if it was at the end of the tree
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just use Magik
  • Options

Just use Magik

I have a magik at R3 as a 5* I personally am not a big fan of her
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Just use Magik

That’s your advice? Just use Magik for everything?
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Basically use a team of 5 magiks all from 1 -5* and suddenly your golden. Master 1 alliances will be gunning for you my friend...lmao
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It needs to be where it is now or suicides would be too strong, they’d basically become +60% attack for the cost of like 10% health and then that’s it, and for most champs that’s a huge benefit