Options

Should recoil be moved to the end of the suicide tree?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I don't agree with the reasoning of that is the price u pay for running suicides. The price u pay is the points not being able to be used in other areas. Just because certain champs like Omega Red benefit more than others shouldn't be a punishment. If a person maxes out deep wounds it can help certain champs more than others and drastically reduce the length of fights. Why should suicides have a "punishment" for running them and other masteries like deep wounds don't?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,787 ★★★★★
    All I want is suicides not to double punish based on the opponents abilities.

Such as AA converting to neurotoxin, blade gaining power etc etc. Suicide masteries already have their penalties, the additional penalty is cheap and stupid.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    If not for recoil, they wouldn’t be suicide masteries, they’d be mild inconvenience masteries. Willpower already totally balances out the poison and there are ways within the mastery tree of mitigating the bleed damage. Don’t get me wrong, it’d be a huge benefit to not have to take recoil, but that’s game balance. And there are plenty of ways to work around recoil. Sp3 doesn’t trigger recoil damage at all, for example
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    V1PER1987 said:

Just use Magik

That’s your advice? Just use Magik for everything?
    Or Mysterio