**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moon knight rework buff idea

VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
I've been thinking, Moon knight is seriously underpowered on mcoc compared to the comics and his specials show nothing of what his arsenal is actually full of. I thought I would take a shot at buff ideas for moon knight. In the comics hes depicted as being extremely tolerant to pain and he is suited with the same material wolverine's claws are made of, which are able to pierce the hulk himself and cut through vibranium to give you an idea how strong his armor is

Passive:
-Withheld from death herself, and saved to become the avatar of the moon god Khonsu, moon knights Physical resistance and Power are increased by X for each hour after 5PM (Real time), To 12AM

-Suited with none other than adamantium armor Moon knight starts with 10 Passive armor ups, increasing armor by X for each armor up, which are removed on each recieved critical hit

-Moon knights past of continuous physical damage grants him an extreme tolerance to pain, granting him 3 permanent physical resistance buffs increasing physical resistance by X for each active buff on the enemy. These physical resistance buffs can be removed by recieving a 3rd or 2nd special attack.

-Moon knight regains a permanent physical resistance and Armor up buff for each special 3 he executes.

-Moon knights adamantium truncheon is designed to cut skin and break bones, Giving him a 40% chance to cause a bleed (Causing X damage over 20 seconds) or armor break (For 15 seconds) when striking with a medium attack

Special 1: Moon knight uses his trusty crescent launcher pistols to launch 4 crescent moons (2 at a time with two pistols) Granting a 75 percent chance to bleed X over 10 seconds for each set of two crescent moons. If it is past 5PM Moon knights enhanced powers double the damage of the bleed and increase bleed chance to 100%

Special 2: Moon knight separates his Truncheon into two shorter clubs connected by a chain (from the comics) and let's out a series of skilled blows and finishes it off with an elbow strike with adamantium armor to the head, granting a 100% chance to inflict 2 weakness debuffs for 10 seconds, decreasing attack damage by X and a 70% chance to stun for 2.5 seconds

Special 3: Being fluent in multiple fighting styles including Muay thai, kung fu, boxing, karate, judo, eskrima, ninjutsu and savate, Moon knight let's out an onslaught of well timed and strong blows, finishing it off with a blow from his golden ankh, granting a 100% chance to inflict a concussion debuff for 15 seconds and a 100% to stun for 5 seconds

I don't know if I made him too overpowered or if this all doesnt make sense, I just tried to depict him as I saw in the comics

Comments

• ChairChair Posts: 9
    Seems pretty accurate to the comics
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Chair said:

Seems pretty accurate to the comics

👍 Thanks for reading
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I like it
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Vatris said:

I don't know if I made him too overpowered or if this all doesnt make sense, I just tried to depict him as I saw in the comics

Overpowered?!🤣🤣😂

No offense but you made him decent,the only way based on your design for him to be OP,is for his bleed to do like 800 or 900% of his base attack,otherwise he's good at best. Still an improvement from what we have...

Vatris said:

Overpowered?!🤣🤣😂

No offense but you made him decent,the only way based on your design for him to be OP,is for his bleed to do like 800 or 900% of his base attack,otherwise he's good at best. Still an improvement from what we have...
    Lol I didnt know what to think of it because my brain was basically fried from brainstorming buff ideas 😅
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    You're ideas are amazing! Keep up, hopefully this guys gets a buff
    science22 said:

You're ideas are amazing! Keep up, hopefully this guys gets a buff

Thank you :)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This looks amazing dude! Keep up the good work!
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Gucci by me. And mine is r4 so bring on the buffs or make him like the old days
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    The issue with the part about after 5pm, 5pm which time zone. That's why the moon cycle works, coz is the same everywhere
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Could make the moon state a ramp up thing - Fight 1 is new, 2 is crescent etc. that way an Aussie wouldn’t be penalized if it was actual time.
    Likewise I don’t like idea of the moon state because the champ will only perform ¼ of the time
  • SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    The moon cycle thing is awesome and it should be locked to the player's own timezone. That way you don't know what buff an opponent might have but you can manage your own time-use.
    Kabam will have this favourited in case he shows up in a movie.
    Great thought put into this! Kudos
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Dev team should consider this
    MK could fit my team so well (Stealth suit, Darkhawk, CapIW, IMIW, MK)
    Could be so awesome if MK didnt blow hard.
    His sp3 is awesome though, but his sp1 and 2 are lousy and he - overall is garbage.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    why is this thread not closed yet, almost all other buff idea threads are closed and sent to a link where you cant even find your own post,& also nope this does not sound anything unique or overpowered ,this is just different 'og punisher' . moonknight needs a better rework that can reflect all his diffrent comic versions and egyptian theme and stuff, right now moon knight is very very bad champ, with one of the most non-existent signature abilities and this buff wont make him any better,
    i am not saying developers should make him OP, just decent, unique and worth investing some rankup materials