**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech T4 Expiring

I have four Tech T4C expiring in rapid succession soon. My options aren't very good and I've haven't wanted to spend resources on 4* champs but I don't have much of a choice.
OPTIONS

I could max Ghost, r3 SL or trade in...

Tech T4 Expiring 14 votes

R5 4* Ghost
14%
EvisceratorBrudixTree 2 votes
R3 5* Star-Lord
71%
phillgreen1haunted_memoryStark78AlfaDonnymeijFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNBSAIMobile_P0tat0EinfachSoVinvickTheSaith 10 votes
Trade-In Crystal
14%
Fan1241Thoye3 2 votes

Comments

• HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Today is the day, any last minute votes will help. Thx :smiley:
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    R3 5* Star-Lord
    Starlord.

You'll dupe him eventually.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    You're level 60 and still ranking up 4*? Hmmm...
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    R5 4* Ghost
    R5 4 star ghost is all you Need to do 100% act 5 (except from practice and synergys!)
    Star Lord aint good enough unawakened, although you can gamble to get the 5 star tech awakening gem in appreciation calendary!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I will go in a total different approach. R3 Green Goblin or max out Doc. Oc.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    Eventually you start having T4CC coming out of every pore in your body, but you might find that T4Basic could run short if you happen to get lucky pulling some heroes of other classes.

There is no need to rankup heroes just to avoid expiring T4CC if it will also reduce your ability to use T4Basic (or T2Alpha) on other more worthy classes later.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Rank that Doc Oct!