**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix AW with Synergies

Hey Kabam this is how you can fix broken AW. There are so many cool synergies that rarely get used as a champ you play because some are clearly built for defense. Add the possibility of synergies and you would completely change the dynamic of looking at a teams defenders and seeing what synergies are active.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,025 ★★★★★
    No. To many OP synergies for AW defense.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If they could find a way to show what synergies were active and made the entire map visible then possibly this could be a good idea with a reward buff otherwise hell nah
  • Options
    RinokillerRinokiller Posts: 12
    Would it not be fun to use your own champs synergies on defense?
  • Options

Would it not be fun to use your own champs synergies on defense?

Yes, until it comes time for you to deal with a node that directly interacts with a synergy on a defender you're fighting. It's a nice thought, but if you don't think it all the way through, you won't see why others are adamantly against it. Synergies are not broken in AW. They've been turned off, and for a reason. Too many unintended interactions would occur making unintended difficulty.

Perhaps they could turn the most basic of synergies on (attack boost, armor boost, power gain, etc), and keep unique synergies off. However, I'm not sure if that's doable, or if it's a good idea for that matter. Personally, at this juncture, I'd prefer that they stay off. From what I've seen over time, the majority is in agreement.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Nope. Not a good idea.