**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which rework are you more excited for?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
So we've got leaked information about how Old Man Logan and Colossus are going to be reworked. I understand that this information is both not 1000% reliable and are subject to change. But hey I'm hyped.
So based on this datamined information, who are you more excited for?

Overview:
Colossus
- Bleed, Incinerate and Coldsnap/Frostbite Immunity
- Armor Break Immunity unless he's up against a Tech Champion
- Lots of Armor Up effects.
- Natural Parry Mastery, with bonus damage if the Summoner has the Parry Mastery.

Old Man Logan
- 5% regen every 10 seconds
- Ability Accuracy Modification Immunity
- Amazing Bleed Resistance
- Furies on heavy from converting Passive 0 damage Bleeds he gets from exchanging blows
- Small Armor Break (becomes Armor Shatter against Skill Champions)

I'm personally more excited for the OML rework, just because I've got mine at 5/50 already (yeah he was my first 5/50, deal with it). But both are so dang hype.

Which rework are you more excited for? 123 votes

The retired boi, Old Man Logan
65%
Bendyhumzah217Spity68Ram_SarkarChovnerIl_JooOdr_nish777TerraMisFit7GottiMityAntOMC_PintoSamdroxtaarThatGuyYouSaw235AhitlawThunderGodG0311Erkcharaderdude2Raymundo86BeardedStarlord 81 votes
The metal boi, Colossus
34%
GroundedWisdomHort4Nick_Caine_32TheVyrusDrake2078KALIZOMasterFlintTraumaStarterOnmixTimrosBahamutTforce21610or_StrongBattle_GreninjaEugene_Virtuososhadow_lurker22JuggerNotanubhavdivinegamerBoogNight22BlackJ4zz 42 votes

Comments

• Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    Oml. He was one of my first duped 4*s. He's at rank 4. Didn't realize he was considered a trash champ until I started getting on the forums.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Recently pulled a 5 star OML and already have X23 so excited for synergies as well
  • AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    I once opened a 3 4 and a 5 Colossus at the same time
    But old man Logan buff looks better for now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    The metal boi, Colossus
    I won't comment on the leaked information. I will say I'm looking forward to Colossus because he was my first R4 4*.
  • RhinoBallsRhinoBalls Posts: 26
    Colossus - im excited about that synergy with Omega Red.
  • MacABroni89MacABroni89 Posts: 4
    Either way you can't go wrong but OML seems like the best option imo
  • MacABroni89MacABroni89 Posts: 4

Recently pulled a 5 star OML and already have X23 so excited for synergies as well

Same. The synergies are insane
  • Bigz989Bigz989 Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    The metal boi, Colossus
    I always try for who is least popular on forums so I am a step ahead with the one most didnt choose. Not that they can't do both but hey of I max a colossus before most do then hopefully hes put on a node like the one where only special damage works. With not being a tech champ, it might be very difficult to beat him. Or even stun immune or armor buff nodes.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    The metal boi, Colossus

So we've got leaked information about how Old Man Logan and Colossus are going to be reworked. I understand that this information is both not 1000% reliable and are subject to change. But hey I'm hyped.
    So based on this datamined information, who are you more excited for?

Overview:
    Colossus
    - Bleed, Incinerate and Coldsnap/Frostbite Immunity
    - Armor Break Immunity unless he's up against a Tech Champion
    - Lots of Armor Up effects.
    - Natural Parry Mastery, with bonus damage if the Summoner has the Parry Mastery.

Old Man Logan
    - 5% regen every 10 seconds
    - Ability Accuracy Modification Immunity
    - Amazing Bleed Resistance
    - Furies on heavy from converting Passive 0 damage Bleeds he gets from exchanging blows
    - Small Armor Break (becomes Armor Shatter against Skill Champions)

I'm personally more excited for the OML rework, just because I've got mine at 5/50 already (yeah he was my first 5/50, deal with it). But both are so dang hype.

1. You forgot the Thing with additional crit Rating and Special/heavy attack damage based on how much armor colossus has, this is really really really op! Because his armor buffs seem to stay indefinite, he may get up to 30 armor buffs, then he can sp2 to double up the amount and then he gets INSANE damage!!! Plus Omega red synergy, where he gets up to 20% Special attack damage per armor up buff, he will absolutly own every enemy!!!
    I can really imagine that he will do rol very very quick, and maybe he will be even a lol candidat as he can really get insanely insane stacked over Long time. And for shorter fights, ist enough to to sp1, sp2, heavy (ofc with Omega red synergy).
    I didnt even read through oml because i dont have him ^^ But i have colossus on r3 and Omega red on r3 as 5 stars <3
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Old man logan since I found it yesterday and never got a colossus on my way till now, lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    The metal boi, Colossus
    if they keep omega synergy , surely colossus
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Magneto should be buffed next. He is really powerful.
    The metal boi, Colossus
    Kalantak said:

if they keep omega synergy , surely colossus

And if not, still colossus :tongue: Because he can get up to 60 times crit Rating up and 60 times sp damage on top <3
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've been waiting forever for a Colossus rework, and I'm super excited, but OML's looks really cool.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think you forgot one of the biggest aspects of OML's buff. Critical bleeds. These are insane and can do huge amounts of damage. With all the fury OML will be stacking I imagine we'll see pretty big numbers from these bleeds.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Oml. He was one of my first duped 4*s. He's at rank 4. Didn't realize he was considered a trash champ until I started getting on the forums.

What a coicindence, he was my first duped 4 star and he's at 3/30.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    Oml as him removing bleed getting fury armor breaks and more just makes him more reliable on more fights than colos like for instance km reverb he can shut down also be great for block damage with his regen
    The metal boi, Colossus
    Bendy said:

Oml as him removing bleed getting fury armor breaks and more just makes him more reliable on more fights than colos like for instance km reverb he can shut down also be great for block damage with his regen

You know that colossus just is completly imune to that bleeds, no?
    And oml is the one who will suffer Utility against many Champs that are able to remove debuffs, who are bleed imune or completly debuff imune
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

You know that colossus just is completly imune to that bleeds, no?
    And oml is the one who will suffer Utility against many Champs that are able to remove debuffs, who are bleed imune or completly debuff imune
    But he makes up for it in damage due to being able to get fury which colos dont have yeah colos is good but he wont be as a good attacker like oml as yes not fully immune his regen will clear some of that dot back which if colos was hit by dot he wouldnt be getting health back
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Hope they help kamala next, need more strong girl champs for futue
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Since Logan the movie is one of my favs......bring me a beefed up Logan