**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus god or beyond God tier now

Hey guys. As per my. Knowledge colossus can gain upto 80 armor. And with omega Red synergy he increase 20 percent attack per armor.
Is it right.

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Rzwnlm417 said:

Hey guys. As per my. Knowledge colossus can gain upto 80 armor. And with omega Red synergy he increase 20 percent attack per armor.
    Is it right.

Even if o red synergy is removed He will be super powerful if every Thing stays like its leaked right now😊
    I would rate him god tier, because it doesn't seem like He will be super Utility based, but his damage will be better then She hulks i think, and it will be mich easier to get his full potential
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

Even if o red synergy is removed He will be super powerful if every Thing stays like its leaked right now😊
    I would rate him god tier, because it doesn't seem like He will be super Utility based, but his damage will be better then She hulks i think, and it will be mich easier to get his full potential
    He will have lots of immunities and with all armour ups probably will be more tanky then sentinel. Giving him crazy damage would've devalue too many champs
  • Options
    CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

She-Hulk has unlimited damage potential since there is no limit to how many furies she can gain.
  • Options

Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

She-Hulk has unlimited damage potential since there is no limit to how many furies she can gain.
    Yeah but as These furys are running out after some time, it will be hard to get unlimited furys, you ge my Point? Colossus can get up to 60 permanent armors, which gives him 60 times a certain amount of ctrit Rating and sp damage!

• Options
    And concerning that one:
    Aleor said:

Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

He will have lots of immunities and with all armour ups probably will be more tanky then sentinel. Giving him crazy damage would've devalue too many champs
    I guess he wont be having something like the very cool, strong and debuff oriented as sentinel for example, the only Thing he does is buffing himself, which is the reason why other champs are still on the same Level as him!
    And even if he would devalue some champs, if this was a Problem to kabam, they wouldnt have invented ghost, cull, symb supreme, namor........
  • Options

Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

Yeah but as These furys are running out after some time, it will be hard to get unlimited furys, you ge my Point? Colossus can get up to 60 permanent armors, which gives him 60 times a certain amount of ctrit Rating and sp damage!

Ps i know that an enemys sp refreshes the fury buffs :tongue:
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I dont belive his omega and emma synergy will stay the same. He would have like +600% damage and a lot of powergain. It would be nice (I have him) but I dont think that he will be that broken
  • Options
    Seraphion said:

I dont belive his omega and emma synergy will stay the same. He would have like +600% damage and a lot of powergain. It would be nice (I have him) but I dont think that he will be that broken

I just mean, Thing with Champion has permanent 1000% damage on top, with Champion synergy, this is kinda the same and Thing hits like a truck with his synergys, too, thats not too broken actually.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    There's no such thing as "god tier/beyond god tier' they do not exist in this game.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

I just mean, Thing with Champion has permanent 1000% damage on top, with Champion synergy, this is kinda the same and Thing hits like a truck with his synergys, too, thats not too broken actually.
    But its a very risky playstyle with thing and you have to build your whole team around it. I would say it is not really that practical to use.
    I mean hey I would like it. Gimme that OP colossus. I just doubt they will do it
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    WS can get a 500% attack boost with a synergy so a 600% it's not out of the question.
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Rzwnlm417 said:

Is it right.

So far trash
  • Options
    edited July 2019

There's no such thing as "god tier/beyond god tier' they do not exist in this game.

Ever Heard of categories like good or Bad Champs in mcoc? god tier or beyond god Tier are just colloqial expressions for extremly good or very good. You wouldnt stop calling champions "good" or "Bad" just because its not written in the champion Information.....
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Ever Heard of categories like good or Bad Champs in mcoc? god tier or beyond god Tier are just colloqial expressions for extremly good or very good. You wouldnt stop calling champions "good" or "Bad" just because its not written in the champion Information.....
    yes but I don't believe in "good or bad" champion. I believe in the player skill, if the player is good then the champion is good if the player is bad the champion is bad. so its all on how good the player plays the game.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

yes but I don't believe in "good or bad" champion. I believe in the player skill, if the player is good then the champion is good if the player is bad the champion is bad. so its all on how good the player plays the game.
    I'm not fond of the "god-tier" moniker, but it is going overboard to say there are no better and worse champions in the game that are independent of skill. If there weren't, there would be no underperforming champions the game developers would go back and buff. They aren't being buffed because of public opinion or Seatin's spreadsheets, they are being buffed because when you average those champions' in-game performance across all players in the game, which eliminates player skill from the situation, some champions simply do worse than others.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Fight lol maestro with a iron patriot
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Fight 6.2.2 Sinister with a Groot
  • Options
    Kennado said:

Kobster84 said:

Fight 6.2.2 Sinister with a Groot
    Fight me with whatever 🤔😏
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Go beat labyrinth with joe fixit then
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I think he will be better then the current Version. Thats what counts i think.
    His armor ups will be good to counter havok.
    I like that armor Breaks dont work on tech. So they dont get broken even on role reaversal.
    But Magik, dv, corvus will have a nice Day with him.
    I like to See how Loki / rogue works on Him too
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    synergy with omega isnt really OP why is everyone trying to get it removed? you get 400-600% attack for few seconds after sp2 if you have 20 armour ups by sp2 ,lot of requirements to reach that like any other synergy,WS, thing etc
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

That is not true in the slightest or are you telling me extreme skill will allow Corvus to suddenly hit Ebony Maw. No amount of skill will make Joe Fixit Hulkbuster Iron Patriot ect. defeat bosses such as the Champion or Sinister so stop trolling.