**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Sigil

King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
This game run because of spenders . All those f2p are crying understand one thing that this game is still playable as a f2p .
I think we should thank spenders because of them game is running.
So please f2p players stop crying .we already getting enough .
I am sure all people here want to earn profit if they run a gaming company .
We should be glad these amazing game is f2p . And this game just enjoy fight and different champ . It's not real life were we are competing with each other .
This game needs spenders otherwise how could you play this amazing game .
Don't cry for this and that .
Honestly this sigil does not affect me at all and I think everyone should feel like this .
Don't compare your self with others
Money can buy items but not skill .
So improve your skill.
Any thoughts on this please share .

Comments

• ReeeTronReeeTron Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Lol I could give a #$@'* about the Sigil I actually think it's kinda cool, what's kinda messed up is the gold event that's only for Pay Wall
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    ReeeTron said:

Lol I could give a #$@'* about the Sigil I actually think it's kinda cool, what's kinda messed up is the gold event that's only for Pay Wall

Kind agerd to diagerd more the item cap
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    F2p player are very ungrateful.
  • King363672King363672 Posts: 403 ★★★
    ReeeTron said:

I agree with you on this .
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    But there are other ways kabam can generate money. For example is ads on once a day when log in for like 30 seconds video and then they get lots of cash because of the amount of us summoners that log in everyday.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited July 2019
    roberto94 said:

But there are other ways kabam can generate money. For example is ads on once a day when log in for like 30 seconds video and then they get lots of cash because of the amount of us summoners that log in everyday.

Oh please, no adds. This is such a cheap mechanism.
    I prefer it stays like it was/is. Don't care about the Sigil. It has only benefits for those who subscribe. As long as I don't have any disadvantages for not subscribing, I stay happy with this game like I am at the moment.
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussions about the Summoner Sigil. If you would like to discuss the topic further, please do so in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.