**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is a 5* duped DarkHawk worth ranking for defense purposes only?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Is a 5* duped DarkHawk worth ranking for defense purposes only? 30 votes

Yes
66%
GroundedWisdomhumzah217Spity68AsukiraBuckeyeKPGAM3RGUYTerraSceptilemaniac10or_StrongB_Dizzle_01Kong_MasterHfchangBlackOracleSuman_sahAObaid_Jacob03Aykut387RedeemedBrudixTreeThoye3MoNsTeR_804 20 votes
No
33%
SalsamanderSharkPowerr99hiddenblizzardBatman1903EtjamaMiStaLovaMay_The_WayVatrisGiodood_1Gatish777 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Yes
    Not r4 or higher, but a r3 can already suck a lot on defense unless you dont have a medusa, but on a unblockable sp1 node or something like that, he would be real good i guess!
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
    Great on aegis node.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Yes
    He's also a pretty good attacker with some unique abilties, relatively straightforward to use, and double immune.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKP said:

He's also a pretty good attacker with some unique abilties, relatively straightforward to use, and double immune.

I personally don’t like him for offense which is why I said strictly for defense purposes
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    This is a misleading poll. But if you don’t like his offense, that’s fair enough....

The answer is no- not for defense purposes only. He is a fantastic defender when duped. However, he is worth ranking for offense. When in null mode he becomes very strong in attack. I voted yes because I hope you rank him and discover his attacking benefits. He’ll be very very helpful on end-game content such as tricky paths with biohazard
  • Options
    Hfchang said:

This is a misleading poll. But if you don’t like his offense, that’s fair enough....

The answer is no- not for defense purposes only. He is a fantastic defender when duped. However, he is worth ranking for offense. When in null mode he becomes very strong in attack. I voted yes because I hope you rank him and discover his attacking benefits. He’ll be very very helpful on end-game content such as tricky paths with biohazard

Ok so I’ll rank him for defense and MAYBE find a use for him in the future. Maybe when I tackle 6.2 he can be of some use. Thank you for your insight
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    No
    only with nt or mk synergy
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk is solid attacker as well
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Yes
    I like his sp2 & sp3... wings attack gives very less power to enemy