**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Double KO?

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
Wondering if it was possible to have a double KO? Got close earlier. Wasp vs Rulk in arena. Rulk triggered S3 with power sting active. I had health after the animation but immediately died from incinerate. The power sting brought him down to 6%. Wondering what would’ve happened if he also got to 0.

Comments

• Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Not possible. I was 1 percent one time and he was 5 percent. Screwed up and he beat me even though bleed was active on him. Only one will survive
  • Options
    I thought it was possible to have a draw by double KO?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can’t draw, power sting triggers after s3, there is a slight delay in all abilities like electro damage comes after the hit etc
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    If both are bleeding at the same time I think it could maybe happen?

But seems highly unlikely to ever happen
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Imagine a scenario like this:
    You're facing a champ with the exact same stats as yours, and you both bleed to death at the beginning of the fight. I think you would win in that scenario since you have higher priority than the defender? I don't even know
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I think if it’s possible you’d have to fight a champion with the exact same stats as you, both with suicides on. You’d have to go the entire fight without either champion taking any damage from the other. I really don’t think it’s possible though.