**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you all think of SINISTER LABS??

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    30k+ PI Dorms/Medusas/Magiks/Yondus/NCs with some really crazy buffs and not near enough randomizers/boosts for 30 days off this? Sounds like a crazy good time! The 0 energy is nice though and with 10 entries you can back out and re-enter a few times for a better lineup.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 ★★★
    I wouldn’t even do that😅
    Complete bs. Solid defenders, bs nodes, too many fights, too little rewards. Complete waste of time and effort
  • Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26
    Meh 🤢 (seems boring to me)
    You can play perfect and still die from the nodes killing you how is this fun or skillfull to die from bs nodes
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Ridiculous or just plain horrible the node combos, then you use the buff randomizer and gets worse. The only plus is you don't have to play it, it doesn't take energy and the rewards are really really meh for what you have to do. Did I mention you don't have to do it. I understand making some challenging but straight up ridiculous! just my opinion.

Grind on!
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Just what I want to do after grinding for hours every single day......add another hour-plus :(
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    In epic difficulty is definitely overtuned for the rewards, even with the boosts
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Very meh to me. Only gonna do them once in a while. Rng on Epic labs can be brutal at times.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Rewards are satisfactory ☺️
    Would be great if it worked and they added the 5* sig stones back wth lol
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited August 2019

Not cool! This was before they posted showing it hadn't reset. All those fights for nothing...except losing an entry.
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    It’s ok 🥴(Just another side event)
    Rewards should be probably 5 times better to make it worth the effort. It’s not horribly difficult but the rewards are just a little lacking in my opinion.
  • Gr81Gr81 Posts: 41
    edited August 2019
    Epic is way too hard for the rewards offered.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I wouldn’t even do that😅
    I wish they went back to events like Bautista Challenge, Web-Slinger Challenge, Goldblums Challenge etc... but we haven’t seen those types of events in a long time. I’m definitely not a fan of these events
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It takes so long to do. 24 fights vs high opponents to get the top two difficulties done takes well over 30 min a day with load times and rerolls.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I change my answer to meh to garbage. Takes to much time commitment every day.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It is broken... too hard for the rewards and then you get this “issue”

Some how I completed all maps with out using any runs... SMH. The maps didn’t reset.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @RanoMano And can you tell me why it should be so??
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @RanoMano If you don't want to vote just don't do it
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    I wouldn’t even do that😅
    But I hate these types of events will attempt a few

Guess it should of been meh, sorry
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Awesome 😱 (Feels interesting)
    CoachLed said:

Rewards should be probably 5 times better to make it worth the effort. It’s not horribly difficult but the rewards are just a little lacking in my opinion.

So we should get 6k 6* shards and half a t5b for a month of side quests? Some of you guys are ridiculous
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Gold rewards is good.
    You basically want a master war season placement for some side quests. LOL.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

CoachLed said:

So we should get 6k 6* shards and half a t5b for a month of side quests?
    Well, for this month. Next month's meta will probably require more rewards than that, because the meta-meta is probably too low, requiring a meta meta-meta buff.
    DNA3000 said:

CoachLed said:

So we should get 6k 6* shards and half a t5b for a month of side quests?
    Well, for this month. Next month's meta will probably require more rewards than that, because the meta-meta is probably too low, requiring a meta meta-meta buff.
    For all the talk about kabam being out of touch with its player base around here, I really think the player base (or at least a sub set of it) is far less in touch with reality