**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected

Was the purpose of applying the title of uncollected on a premium hero crystal.
Like was the purpose couse since I became uncollected nothing have changed with it in been like 2 years in a row of 2* champs. I'll love kabam get rid of them cause honestly it actually gets you more upset at the game then the game itself sad company.

Comments

• Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited August 2019

Like was the purpose couse since I became uncollected nothing have changed with it in been like 2 years in a row of 2* champs. I'll love kabam get rid of them cause honestly it actually gets you more upset at the game then the game itself sad company.

@AAMAXIMUS01 The Uncollected title above the PHC is to signify the cost reduction for the Unit price. Standard price of PHCs was 100 Units. For an Uncollected player, they're 60 Units being a 40% reduction in price. This is slowly allocated via completion of the previous Acts.

Act 2 'Contender' - 10% reduction
    Act 3 'Proven' - 20% reduction
    Act 4 'Conqueror' - 30% reduction
    Act 5.2 'Uncollected' - 40% reduction

So the latest title you've acquired in that string will be above the PHC to signify the reduction in cost, nothing more. For Cavalier title owners, they get a reduction in the cost of the GMC (as you can see it's above yours). Obviously there's other perks involved with each title as well, just clarifying why the title is appearing above your PHCs.

However, it certainly has no impact on which champs you pull. Apparently there's no further reduction in cost from the acquisition of the Cavalier title though. Which makes sense as why would anyone who has made it to the end of Act 6.1 purchase a PHC?? Lol, simple answer is, they wouldn't.
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

@AAMAXIMUS01 The Uncollected title above the PHC is to signify the cost reduction for the Unit price. Standard price of PHCs was 100 Units. For an Uncollected player, they're 60 Units being a 40% reduction in price. This is slowly allocated via completion of the previous Acts.

Act 2 'Contender' - 10% reduction
    Act 3 'Proven' - 20% reduction
    Act 4 'Conqueror' - 30% reduction
    Act 5.2 'Uncollected' - 40% reduction

So the latest title you've acquired in that string will be above the PHC to signify the reduction in cost, nothing more. For Cavalier title owners, they get a reduction in the cost of the GMC (as you can see it's above yours). Obviously there's other perks involved with each title as well, just clarifying why the title is appearing above your PHCs.

However, it certainly has no impact on which champs you pull. Apparently there's no further reduction in cost from the acquisition of the Cavalier title though. Which makes sense as why would anyone who has made it to the end of Act 6.1 purchase a PHC?? Lol, simple answer is, they wouldn't.
    What I try to say is been playing for almost 4 years and if I have gotten 5 4* them is to much. Same with loyalty crystal like really was the purpose if I'm level 60 and all I get is a 2* unstoppable colossus worthless and the 40%/50% boost come on this a company making millions out of and they can't revamp the to crystal for does who are at least cavalier like a 90% of summoners like come on. This the things that get you tired like seriously @Kabam Miike please take a look at that. Like I know I'm not the 1st one but think about it is 2 worthless crystal that are taking plenty of space. REVAMP PHC AND LOYALTY CRYSTAL LIKE YOU DID ONES WITH THE ARENA CRYSTAL. Got so many 40% and 50% in my stach taking space on something that is worthless.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The revamped PHC is called a Grandmaster crystal bud.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I pull 4* champs from PHC’s quite often actually
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144

The revamped PHC is called a Grandmaster crystal bud.

No is not.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    If you push for cav you’ll get 4*s and 5*s more often