**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So let me get this straight

So all of these cheaters got a 10 day ban not permanent. And they got to keep all of the stuff they won while using cheats . And got reinstated in time to take advantage of the 5* shards in this months caolender . ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS . WHAT A BUNCH OF BS. Doesn't seem like a punishment to me . Sounds like a 10 day vacation to me.

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Well...it's Kabam's game so they reserve the right to do whatever they see fit. That's all in their terms of service.
    And if you don't like it then don't let the door hit you on the way out
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Oh...and I completely agree with you, but would say we will never know what caused some to be 10 day banned versus permanent banned. Where was the line drawn?
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    $
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Oh...and I completely agree with you, but would say we will never know what caused some to be 10 day banned versus permanent banned. Where was the line drawn?

$
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »

$

I hate Kabam just as much (probably more) as the next person... but you can't prove that in the least bit.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    If they cheated on RoL, the ban was not permanent. If they cheated LoL, then it was. That is what I have heard so far.
  • Amonthir wrote: »
    If they cheated on RoL, the ban was not permanent. If they cheated LoL, then it was. That is what I have heard so far.

Wow that would be funny as hell
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Kabam, has always worked in waves. They have handed out 10 day bans then come back and placed permanent bans. The people who I've seen with 10 day bans seem to have smaller accounts.
  • Please try to keep in mind that everything you read posted by those that have received infractions may not be accurate. This is one of the reasons that we don't publicly discuss actions taken on other people's accounts, and why threads like these will be closed.

A lot goes into determining which accounts are violating our Terms of Service, and what they've done to get there. Not all ToS violations are created equal, and therefore not all bans are going to be handed out in exactly the same manner.

For more details, please review this statement regarding Cheating and Player Conduct.
This discussion has been closed.