Options

Act 4.3.3

I'm stuck with two paths left through the juggernaut that's buffed up and more by every chest you collect from nodes
Need some tips or tricks or anything to help get through it

My team is 4* 5/50 arc angel, aegon, vtd, quake and a 5* 3/45 ghost rider
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake him
  • Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    I'm struggling with him too. I have just that path left on 4.3.3 with all of the chests. I collected all of the chests, fought him, and he wiped out my whole A-Team (5* duped R4 Spidey Classic, 4 star duped max Medusa, 4 star duped max stark enhanced spidey, 4 star maxed out max sig Hulk, and 4 star maxed out max sig The Hood). He wiped them all out without breaking a sweat. Fought him with Medusa last, he seems to take almost NO DAMAGE. Got him down to 50%, whole squad wiped out, 4 or 5 fights plus boss were left, had to quit, didn't wanna spend revives.
    From other threads people have suggested using Cap Infinity War (nullifies Unstoppable), Cap WWII (apparently can take a hell of a beating and won't take much damage plus bleed with sp2), Magik/Vision (Power control), Scarlett Witch (nullify Unstoppable, although I though Unstoppable was the only buff that couldn't be nullified but everyone was saying otherwise) or Archangel for Neurotoxin/quick damage. Good luck!
  • Options
    I haven't completed it yet as my roster is not strong enough. But can't you just take the chests one by one so he does not get beefed up. It will take more energy and time but will get the job done.