**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards are still an issue for the levels of difficulty

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
Okay, I am not moaning or ranting, and it doesn’t really affect me in a big way.

But why are 3* shards or crystals even a thing for master event quests? Even with premium hero shards.

Anyone at that level doesn’t want anything to do with 3* or PHC, yeah they stack up, but it just isn’t needed.

This isn’t even getting onto uncollected, why have 4* shards there? 4* have been banned from Act 6, everyone completing uncollected doesn’t need any 4* at all.

What’s going on? It’s not that hard to understand and address.

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

Okay, I am not moaning or ranting, and it doesn’t really affect me in a big way.

But why are 3* shards or crystals even a thing for master event quests? Even with premium hero shards.

Anyone at that level doesn’t want anything to do with 3* or PHC, yeah they stack up, but it just isn’t needed.

This isn’t even getting onto uncollected, why have 4* shards there? 4* have been banned from Act 6, everyone completing uncollected doesn’t need any 4* at all.

Dupes give you class isos and max sig stones, which give you higher level shards. Those are the main means of acquiring isos without retreading completed act 5 paths on autofight for folks like me and higher, burning energy needlessly. It's not hard to understand.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yeah, they scale up everything else except take forever on rewards. I wish for Cavalier players they would stop with the premium shards and upgrade them to Grandmaster shards for arenas and everything.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Huh, another gimmie post

Not really.

I don’t see why any player doing master event quest would even want or need 3* shards.

You have both been questioning where the updates are for Uncollected event quests too... so never mind “another Gimmie” as you are wanting more than me.

Just saying 3*\4* shards are useless to the level or player doing uncollected, even master.

It’s logical.
    I do UC, we get 5/6*, 5*s does nothing for me at this level it should all be 6*!

There are a wide range of people doing master as their highest difficulty claiming none of them need 3* is talking a bit much, the rewards match the dispersion of the UC currently where we get 1.5 4* .75 5* and .25 6*
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Shards build rosters players can use in other areas of the game like arenas, level up events, summoner advancement etc. Sorry they annoy you but even with every 3* max and nearly every 4* sig 99 I value the shards. Shouldn’t be hard to understand. ;)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

The game doesnt revolve around just your progression or what you think you don't need. Becoming uncollected cant still be done with 4*'s and by someone who's not even level 60 yet. Theres still a great many players who are going through act 5 with 4*'s as their main fighters too. UC rewards have to hit a wide range of the player base. Same with master and heroic. 100's of millions of players for this game but some still think its only about them and their progression. How HARD is that to understand?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Huh, another gimmie post

Not really.

I don’t see why any player doing master event quest would even want or need 3* shards.

You have both been questioning where the updates are for Uncollected event quests too... so never mind “another Gimmie” as you are wanting more than me.

Just saying 3*\4* shards are useless to the level or player doing uncollected, even master.

It’s logical.
    I'm Cavalier and I'm perfectly fine with those rewards. I even think they make some logical sense, but the important thing isn't whether my logic out logics your logic. The point is that if I want them, and you can't see why any player at my level would want them, that suggests your thinking doesn't encompass the wide range of players in the game. That implies your conclusions are flawed.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I think at the Cavalier or Epic level difficulty 3 stars should be removed from the rewards. Master is a little bit of a stretch because you could have a roster where 3 stars still make a difference and be Master. Especially if you go into a new account knowing how to play and navigate the game properly.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Huh, another gimmie post

Not really.

It’s logical.
    That’s correct I want a cav difficulty not more stuff added to already existing difficult without increasing it
    I’m willing to work for them, master already revived a bulb in rewards
    Max out your 3/4* so you get more shards If that’s what you really want
    Thing with Cav difficultly is that it may only serve a small population of summoners allowing them to further distance themselves from the pack. Maybe they should make permanent content with greater rewards that allows players to play at their own pace so they have the option of catching up over time rather than being/feeling forced into yet another grind. Oh wait that is already being done and has been available since late last year. Looking at you Back Issues.