**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik can now steal power when hit! *Vision is bugged* [Under Investigation]

Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the update it has been very clear that both the vision's are broken.
Either their specials don't do any damage or they don't power steal.
Today I encountered a totally new thing when fighting against an unduped Magik.
When I hit her with my L1 then after the power burn Magik got the Magik steal instead of vision.
This has been occurring a lot and has effected AW and AQ. Please investigate.

iPhone 6 latest iOS
Latest version of game.

Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    altamebto54w.png
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Al2Q. The team is currently looking into these issues with power drain and power burn specials, and will hopefully have an update for us shortly. Thanks for the extra information!
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Any chance we can start getting an explanation of stuff like this? I am very curious as to what values or condition checks were changed that broke power drain so badly. Any insight given to the forums might help the staff hive mind a solution
    I can post the video too if it helps.
    Still the same...
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It affects everyone on all devices. It's a time consuming bug to fix.
  • Philly7788Philly7788 Posts: 18
    ViperKingV wrote: »
    I'm sure the game team has other priorities. They have to roll out the new AW that nobody wants or asked for, And get the 6* Defenders ready for quests before the top tier 5*s are added to 5* Crystals. If the game team has time to add new features to the game (that nobody wants). I'm sure that means that all bug fixes effecting champs signature abilities are ready for the next update.

Exactly this. Bugs make them money, so there's no hurry to fix them. They'd rather push new content no one wants, so they can sell more $100 deals for a single 5*
  • I have witnessed a Jugg in a quest gaining power on its own, think somehow it is related with MD cause I dont recall power management troubles without it, and don't recall any trouble without a Mystic involved. Just a wild guess though...
    Moreover, Vision OG and AOU both are still bugged. Sometimes their specials don't deal any damage at all or at times they don't power drain.
  • KaranaKarana Posts: 12
    After duping my vision i m facing same problem, vision not doing any damage or steals power by using his sp1. vision damage and power steal does not occur every time when i use sp1
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Maybe because they are useful (visions) for the future contents
    Happened to me once again just now!!! @Kabam Miike
    Got the same with Dormamu now.
    Upon completing a 5 hit combo, Dormamu power steals/burns which made Magik Power steal for her own.
    Please check.
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    LOL the power burn is working as intended just not with the champion expected.
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    We all know this is major bs, we truly do. There's no bug excuse, this was clearly intentional and we're gonna have to live with it till the scum fix it. So when they do it'll be like nothing happened and no body cares anymore :). That's how it works, kabam keeps getting away with obvious bugs that were put in on purpose and all they have to do is give us a hall of healing and a gold realm haha. Ah man this company I swear. What happened to those people who were taking legal action xD?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    I just fought a Science symbiote; 5* 5094 PI in Act 4, Chapter 4 Round 1.

My CA was already 80+ % health. He blocked Symbiotes special 2 (Vision) and ended with full health!

I was wondering why since no regen buff. Now I know. :):/
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    I just fought a Science symbiote; 5* 5094 PI in Act 4, Chapter 4 Round 1.

My CA was already 80+ % health. He blocked Symbiotes special 2 (Vision) and ended with full health!

I was wondering why since no regen buff. Now I know. :):/

That seems completely unrelated.