**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too fast AI recovery speed (specials getting blocked): gifs provided [UNDER INVESTIGATION]

Comments

• MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    Another bug they claim was fixed that takes us minutes to find the contrary.

Millions of dollars a month and your testers are a joke
  • Bambam7700Bambam7700 Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike if y'all know there are bugs why not send us gifts. We wasting real money for gaming errors that's not cool. And our champs are standing still when trying to swipe left and evade. We love this game but y'all make it hard for us to keep playing. Everyone here isn't millionaires like the too allainces. But we shouldn't be penalized because of it. It seems like every fox since 12.0 has caused more bugs to hurt the game.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    Not a bug, this is the new AI that was implemented to 5k+ rated since 12.0. It should not appear in AI with less then 5k but it is now.
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    i've stopped bothering with combo to special... just hit the special as soon as you parry or they go for a heavy... they will not fix this and if they do they'll break something else to make sure you use revives and health and in turn units ... just usual bull-dust looking into it garbage.
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I have these issues also but on a 4th combo hit I do use an old dinosaur phone maybe this is why ? My iPhone 7 friends don't have the same troubles I do :(
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    I have these issues also but on a 4th combo hit I do use an old dinosaur phone maybe this is why ? My iPhone 7 friends don't have the same troubles I do :(

I have iPhone 7+ as do several ppl in my alli, we all have this issue
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »

My dinosaur phone was better. It didn't have these problems. The new one does
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I have a perfect video of it but dmx explicit music is on and I don't know how to edit the video and as the song is offensive to some I don't want to post it I'll gladly send it to some vid editor to post it add me on line app I'd andybaron7 for a copy of the video

• Also, when I do hit with Captain Marvel's Special 2 it does little to no damage, which is becoming another problem. Specials are either being blocked, doing no damage, or being ignored entirely, allowing the AI to continue attacking, and even interrupting player Special Attacks at points.

I fought Nebula with my CM in Master Difficulty. I only did a 3-hit combo and landed sp2 and the damage output was as little as 800. This could not be real when she was 5/50 and her sig lvl was 40. So I never use her any specials again. Sometimes I feel like it was a mistake that I took her to R5.

• NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    No fix yet ? :'(
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Well, where is the damn graphics adjustments option? Oh, there's no options. O.o
  • KalebRAF15KalebRAF15 Posts: 5
    I just had an issue in AQ map 5 vs electro on node 91. Electro did a heavy attack, i dashed in with Wolverine before the animation was completed and as wolverine was performing the uppercut, electro intercepted with a l1 special.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I thought the previous update was supposed to fix chaining specials into combos? But now we need to wait on an update to fix that update? This is getting rediculous.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    I thought the previous update was supposed to fix chaining specials into combos? But now we need to wait on an update to fix that update? This is getting rediculous.

Sad, but true for (a year) months.
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I think that has to do with the difficulty of the AI. This happens when you fight end bosses also. I sort of expect the AI to get harder, with this though. I play on a google phone.

No. You're supposed to be able to combine combos into specials. This used to be the way the game worked, but the recent updates in the last few months have ruined timing and frame rates, making it unreliable, and even costly, to use specials effectively.

Excellent job @GbSarkar . I wish I knew how to make Gifs to show the same problems. Yellowjacket's Special 1 never ever connects for me anymore unless the enemy is charging a Heavy, or is Stunned or just open to attack.

This really became prominent to me after the recent Android System Update a few days ago. It seems to be hurting the performance of the game, as the Game Update was working for me until the System Update.

I'm on a Galaxy S5.

Also, when I do hit with Captain Marvel's Special 2 it does little to no damage, which is becoming another problem. Specials are either being blocked, doing no damage, or being ignored entirely, allowing the AI to continue attacking, and even interrupting player Special Attacks at points.

I never had issues connecting with my YJs L1 until the most recent Android update either. There are several other lag & game transition issues that seem to have started with the same update. I am glad to see I am not alone in the thought that the last Android update was a kick off point for several of the current MCOC problems.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I never had issues connecting with my YJs L1 until the most recent Android update either. There are several other lag & game transition issues that seem to have started with the same update. I am glad to see I am not alone in the thought that the last Android update was a kick off point for several of the current MCOC problems.
    Now you android users are caught up with us iPhone users. We've been having these issues since 12.0 and got worse in 13.0 and beyond.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    I think that has to do with the difficulty of the AI. This happens when you fight end bosses also. I sort of expect the AI to get harder, with this though. I play on a google phone.

No. You're supposed to be able to combine combos into specials. This used to be the way the game worked, but the recent updates in the last few months have ruined timing and frame rates, making it unreliable, and even costly, to use specials effectively.

Excellent job @GbSarkar . I wish I knew how to make Gifs to show the same problems. Yellowjacket's Special 1 never ever connects for me anymore unless the enemy is charging a Heavy, or is Stunned or just open to attack.

This really became prominent to me after the recent Android System Update a few days ago. It seems to be hurting the performance of the game, as the Game Update was working for me until the System Update.

I'm on a Galaxy S5.

Also, when I do hit with Captain Marvel's Special 2 it does little to no damage, which is becoming another problem. Specials are either being blocked, doing no damage, or being ignored entirely, allowing the AI to continue attacking, and even interrupting player Special Attacks at points.

I see. Then this happens to me quite a bit. Especially on the higher streaks. 20 and up. Not all the time but the glitch happens more times than not
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is currently still working on improvements for chaining combos into Specials, and will hopefully have an update ready for us shortly. Thanks for your patience!

This is fine, but WHEN will these improvements be implemented? It has been months and the evidence could not be more clear. @Kabam Miike
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I know there are multiple threads on the performance issues in the game, but please don't just classify this as simply a "chaining to specials" problem. It impacts more than just that. Sometimes characters will dash through a character finishing a heavy, only for them to slide back and "dodge" it a second after they appeared to be hit. I don't know if the ai needs to be slowed down, the graphics lowered so the animations can be sped up, but it seems like we are not always fighting the fight we see, but just a little bit ahead of what is on the screen.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    realiTic wrote: »
    Since 12.0 when facing AI 5k rating above
    1. We can not connect specials after 5 hit combo.
    2. We can no longer parry right after a 5 hit combo.
    3. AI can double dash forward thus bypassing our evade.
    4. AI can block mid combo.
    5. AI can immediately attack after getting hit by a combo or special.
    6. AI can block or attack right after performing specials or heavy.
    7. AI can move forward during heavy extending the range.
    8. AI can do an immediate heavy (we have to hold down first)

These abilities no longer applies to just 5k+ AI since last week.

100% nailed it for me but I also get champs freezing after a combo an also a block or parry
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is currently still working on improvements for chaining combos into Specials, and will hopefully have an update ready for us shortly. Thanks for your patience!

So how long have you been working on "chaining combos into specials"?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yup this happens to me all the time. Hope its fixed. What makes it worse is that my 5 star moonknights MLLLM combo has insane ending lag and combined with this bug, I can NEVER link a special attack with my combo since my opponent always blocks it. Please fix this
  • Lately dv’s sp2 has been getting blocked after a medium ending 5 hit. Is this happening to others?
This discussion has been closed.