**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

The in-game mail stated that Variant 3 would be available to “all summoners level 40 and up.” However, the actual quest is level-locked to level 45 and up. This doesn’t really affect me, as I am not going to try the variants for a long time now and am level 44 1/2 anyhow, but obviously either the announcement or the quest itself is wrong, and this should be fixed, as there are certainly summoners who this will affect.

тнanoѕ said:

The first bug is the accessibility to this event quest, on forum and in the in-game mail it is stated that variant difficulty of this quest will be made available to players above lvl 40 but on the actual quest screen it's saying 45. Which one is correct? @Kabam Miike

Thanks for drawing this to our attention, @WardenZero & @тнanoѕ! It's an error in the in-game mail and post here. The correct level is 45. Sorry for the miscommunication on our end!
    No problem! Thank you for addressing this!
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Nice job on this event Kabaam. It's the right level of hard and I really like the fact there isn't 6-7 paths per section. There have been a couple of bugs but that happens when releasing new content.
  • Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71
    @Kabam Vydious Void isn’t working against spite power gain node on 2.2
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Just finished initial completion with not a single revive. Love it.

Team was 5* R5 Sentinel, and then synergies: 5* R4 Star-Lord, 5* R4 Yondu, 6* R1 Rocket, 4* R1 Yondu (just for the PI bonus)

What did the Synergy give?
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Just finished the initial completion as well.

Stark Spidey was the absolute mvp for about 90% of this. OG Vision as well.

That Kang is very nerve wracking. Had to use the domino flaming synergy and have the timing down perfectly.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

who's better for variant out of tech: Sentinel, Iron man(IW),Ghost, red skull or nebulae
    are there any absolutely not's for the V3

Ghost is cruising through it
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,018 ★★★★★
    There’s another bug regarding ability accuracy, in that it’s not just tech champs who are immune to reduction. Every enemy is immune to AA reduction. I tried using Quake and Blade to work around certain tricky matchups such as Blade (with trinity synergies) against Electro, and I got an “immune” callout from electro at the start and his static shock was wholly uneffected. Maybe there’s a force of will global that I missed, but I don’t think so.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Is it worth ranking a 4* Sentinel for this? I've done completion on chapter one but haven't had time to go further yet.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

There’s another bug regarding ability accuracy, in that it’s not just tech champs who are immune to reduction. Every enemy is immune to AA reduction. I tried using Quake and Blade to work around certain tricky matchups such as Blade (with trinity synergies) against Electro, and I got an “immune” callout from electro at the start and his static shock was wholly uneffected. Maybe there’s a force of will global that I missed, but I don’t think so.

Check the nodes. There’s at least 1path with a Force of Will node
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

Jestress said:

Just finished initial completion with not a single revive. Love it.

Team was 5* R5 Sentinel, and then synergies: 5* R4 Star-Lord, 5* R4 Yondu, 6* R1 Rocket, 4* R1 Yondu (just for the PI bonus)

What did the Synergy give?
    Higher PI for sentinel and the opportunity to fight with other tech champions to take advantage of the global nodes. Yondu and starlord were very useful in this event as well.
    Thanks. Yes, I saw the Nodes after asking. I'll definitely try them out with my R4.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?

Yes can we get this fixed
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Looks like sentinel is fixed now
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?

Has this been fixed yet?

We had this bug in an EQ couple of months back when Ultron Classic was the boss in a quest. He was putting the fatigue debuff even when he was prevented from evading.
    Nope this is not fixed and is 100% a bug. There’s absolutely no way to play around this. Defenders can’t evade when they’re stunned. Please fix this.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@Kabam Vydious Void isn’t working against spite power gain node on 2.2

The spite functions as if it’s 300% power gain and the petrify only takes 50% from the 300
  • Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Have a question. Will those who did a run through and completed while sentinel was bugged get any type of compensation? I do have a 4/55 sentinel and some map f the fights were pretty long. Or will we just get a congrats on doing it while bugged? Obviously comp would be awesome but if not I’m not gonna cry a river over it. Just curious.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Right, just discovered the long distance Void. Overall, so far (doing mostly easy paths, granted) I thought the content was quite fun. However the void encounter feels cheap to me. As a suicide mastery user, I already have a dislike for him as a defender and still disagree about how that interaction works. You should only take damage from a debuff that he has caused in my opinion. Not something that a mastery or node causes. It's still a challenging mechanic having to play around his own debuffs. He doesn't need the extra punishment for those who choose to use suicides or from a node. Normally you can use a double immune to even the playing field, but this node interaction takes that option away.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I’ve got the first chapter down. Are there any defenders I should worry about since I don’t have Sentinel?

I didnt use sentinel at all, you dont need him if you have an imiw or sparky, or even RS.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

A little too easy tbf. Spent units on refills only. About 10-15 revives to explore, mainly cause I ran it half awake. 😂
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    xNig said:

A little too easy tbf. Spent units on refills only. About 10-15 revives to explore, mainly cause I ran it half awake. 😂

Nice. I am however mighty curious how you did that Spry/Gassed path. As far as I can tell, that path is so bugged, you can't even get past the first defender with those 10-15 items you apparently spent on the entire thing. It just isn't possible. You get the fatigue debuff whatever you do. RIP after that.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @xNig did you fight Namor while he was bugged?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Nice. I am however mighty curious how you did that Spry/Gassed path. As far as I can tell, that path is so bugged, you can't even get past the first defender with those 10-15 items you apparently spent on the entire thing. It just isn't possible. You get the fatigue debuff whatever you do. RIP after that.
    Ghost. Single hit intercepts. No gassed no fatigued.
    What content is difficult with ghost? Only where she gets some cheap interactive damage, I guess
    Most fun and interactive damage can be dealt with using hood, it’s mostly content where you can’t bring her synergy like variant 1 or act 6 if you are unlucky