**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After the sigil trial

Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Going to ask this question again because my last post in the main thread disappeared?
After the 7 day trail when i lose the extra inventory space and im guessing items go back into the stash, what happens with the expiry date of those items in the stash? Does it reset to 30 days? Or does it go back to the time it was on before the trial started? Worried as i think some of my t4cc was due to expire today that it will just disappear?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Like in the past, it will cap out at the number of items you have. So you can have 17/15 revives, an any extra revive you get will go to stash until you spend at least 3 revives
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use search tool
  • Fiddy85Fiddy85 Posts: 8

very good question...and no response....they probably didnt even think about this kind of situation.

I was wondering the same thing though
    Lvernon15 said:

Use search tool

I did...no other thread from him...whats your point?

Like in the past, it will cap out at the number of items you have. So you can have 17/15 revives, an any extra revive you get will go to stash until you spend at least 3 revives

you obviously dont understand what the question is
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Fiddy85 said:

very good question...and no response....they probably didnt even think about this kind of situation.

Lvernon15 said:

Use search tool

It was in the main thread, which is why he has the answer. You obviously don’t understand the answer.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Fiddy85 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Use search tool

No, you are the one who didn't understand the answer here.
    The cap on lvl 1 and lvl 2 revies is 15. With the Sigil, it becomes 17 (I think so, doesn't really matter). When the sigil ends, your inventory will show you have 17/15 revives.
  • Back when they initially created Inventory Limits for the first time, you got to KEEP in Regular Inventory all items that you had at that time, even those that would have then been exceeding the new Limits.

So a lot of people continued to have hundreds of “Heals” in their main Inventory back then (only any new ones they earned would have then gone to the new Stash). Same will occur with temporarily-raised limits on items this time too.
  • Any items in your inventory when the Sigil expires will stay in your inventory, even if you have more than you could normally hold without the Sigil.