**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why These 4 champion files should be added to the game,Adam warlock,mr.fantastic,Dr.Doom,super-giant

Mr.Adam Warlock Cosmic champion, Supergiant Mystic champion, mr.fantastic science champion, Dr.Doom Mystic champion.
Do you want these champions to be added next

Comments

• gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Posts: 47
    ● Vote here for yes
    Supergiant is a member of the black order after thanos murdered half her planet and was abducted from her planet supergiant Is gifted with the ability control the mind of others. Special Attack 1 broken minds: Supergiant inflicts concussion for 50.3 seco
    Well Mr.S._4TH you might be right but I am starting this conversation to ensure that we'll Mr.Fantastic will definitely be added to the game but what about Doctor Doom he's only the most likely Fantastic Four villain to be added to the contest but not guaranteed to be added so I'm creating this conversation to ensure that all these Champion get added next especially at the exact same time.
    Thanks for commenting squish
    Also i got the idea of Adam Warlock fromy the Mutant Celebration
    Supergiant Special Attacks 1,2,and 3: Broken minds: Supergiant inflicts concussion for 50.3 seconds and the opponent loses 60% Health, ISO Illusion: Supergiant Temporarely breaks the ISO-spell and controls the iso energy in her body long enough to make the opponent see multiple supergiants it also renders the opponent paralyzed for the last 62.3 second, Fear of the minds: Supergiant uses Thanos's Training to use her powers of telepathy to make the opponent see a vision of the infinity Gauntlet and the mind stone is activated and the opponent starts to punch them self and supergiant has intimidating presence buffs and that buff where healing abilities cause damage to the opponent.
    Supergiant abilities: Signature Ability: Shattering mind: Supergiant uses Thanos's mind stone enhancements to gained and inflict several mind buffs. pre-fight abilities: Thanos's mind stone: Supergiant uses the extreme power of Thanos's Training to use her abilities to inflict Degeneration of mind, Iso-8 invasion: she inflicts black iso-8 buffs 10 times every fight and every quest, Cosmic control: she inflicts enverted power buffs 10 times a fight 20 times if she has a ClassBonus against Cosmic champions. Soul Link, enverted power, Thanos's Favor, Route, Healing, mental block, Deteriorating mind, Disoriented, mental focus, intimidating presence.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I am confusion
    Supergiant synergies: Family of the black order level3 : Thanos ,Ebony Maw, Cull Obsidian, Proxima Midnight, Courves Glaive, Gamora, Nebula, Simular bonds level 2: Ebony Maw, Infinity enemies level 4: Star-Lord, Gamora, Nebula, Drax, rocket, Groot, Agent Venom, mantice-coming soon, Thor Ragnarok, Thor Endgame-coming soon. Mysterious powers: Mysterio, Dorjmammu, Dr.Strange,Karl Mordo, Kang, Thanos,Ebony Maw.
    Well I understand why your confused but this is special.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Well I understand why your confused but this is special.

It's really not.
  • Thanks for the suggestions, but please use our Wishlist thread for anymore character suggestions! You can find it HERE!
This discussion has been closed.