**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance War Tiers

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
How are alliance war tiers organized? I know that there is an intermediate difficulty, a challenger difficulty and an expert difficulty (may be even more).
Also, how can one progress between these tiers?

Comments

• Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Win wars.... the higher your war rating the harder the tier
  • Options
    @Ya_Boi_28 the war tiers are organized by percentage. The top .1% is Tier 1 as an example. If you tap on the little exclamation point next to your war tier in the war room tab, you'll see the percentage each tier represents, and the corresponding rewards. Higher your war rating, the higher your tier will be. During the Season, each tier also has a designated point multiplier. So the higher your tier, the more points you can get for the Season standings. The Map brackets are...

Tier 1-3 - Expert
    Tier 4-5 - Challenger
    Tier 6-9 - Hard
    Tier 10-12 - Intermediate
    Tier 13-15 - Normal
    Tier 16-22 - Easy

As the war ratings are ever growing and in a constant state of flux, there's no set cutoffs for each tier rating wise. It's ever changing. Right now my Alliance is 2,502 rated and in Tier 4/Challenger. As we gain more war rating points we're slowly closing in on Tier 3. Eventually we'll cross the threshold and enter Tier 3.

Each war the amount of war rating points the Alliance can gain is dictated by the match made. In some cases it's lower as the match you were given should in theory be easier for your Alliance (the loss will likely result in a higher rating loss). In some cases it's quite high, indicating that the match will likely be more difficult (the loss will likely result in a lower rating loss). In the event they're almost the same, that typically indicates a balanced/even matchup. I hope that helps bring some clarity as to how they work and are organized.
  • Options
    Not a problem. Glad I could help!
  • Options
    ElycsdElycsd Posts: 3
    I've played in Hard mode in tier 9.
    Is this correct or tier division changed?