**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New to mcoc: a few questions

Hey guys
-what does udupped (or is it unduped?) mean?
-what are sig stones I see people mention?
-and would you upgrade a 4* black widow or black panther civil war? Or just hold onto the catalysts?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Unduped means that a champions signature ability is locked and you haven't popped them from a crystal 2 times or used an awakening gem on them

Sig stones take up their signature ability to higher levels (if awakened)

Hold on to your catalysts. Maybe take up either of them if they're your only champs at the moment
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    Thanks! How does one acquire sig stones? I haven’t seen them anywhere.
  • Options
    @Hawkcrew2000 Welcome to the community! Now to see if I can bring some clarity to these questions.

1.) Duped or unduped refers to whether a Champion has been pulled twice from a crystal. When 'duped' their signature ability is unlocked. This can also be achieved via Awakening Gems that correspond to each of the Champion tiers starting at Tier 2 (i.e. 2 star champs)

2.) Sig stones for short are Signature Stones. They add levels to your Champion's signature ability, in turn increasing what it does in various manners. Really depends on the ability.

3.) Personally, Black Widow would be my choice ranknup between those 2. If you happen to dupe or awaken her, she becomes that much better.

Also, duped or awakened champs are easily identified by their silver stars. They're standardly Gold when not awakened. Once you hit the max signature level, and you duplicate said champ again via a crystal, you get awarded a Max Signature Crystal which awards extra hero shards, sig stones, or the very rare and elusive Immortal Iron Fist (who's really not all that impressive, more of a trophy champ as it were.)

Hope this helps you on your way. Who else do you have for rank ups right now? Early on, a solid maxed 3* might supersede a mildly ranked up not so amazing 4*. In turn, helping you progress faster.
  • Options
    Thanks. Those are my only two up for rank ups at the moment. I really don’t use either much. I have like 17 4*champs and a couple maxed out 3*champs that are super effective as you mentioned. Thinking of just waiting for some others to rank up?
  • Options

• Options
    Spider-Gwen, Sabretooth, and Doctor Voodoo all are worthy of being ranked up. Ultron for dual immunity. Go on YouTube and search some videos on Quake. She has a very unique playstyle. If you can learn it early on, she may be uour ticket through a LOT of content. Especially the early Acts.
  • Options

Spider-Gwen, Sabretooth, and Doctor Voodoo all are worthy of being ranked up. Ultron for dual immunity. Go on YouTube and search some videos on Quake. She has a very unique playstyle. If you can learn it early on, she may be uour ticket through a LOT of content. Especially the early Acts.

Quake is a beast. I’ll definitely be looking to rank her up