**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Two Steps Back In Quality Of Life From Last Patch

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
1. The inventory screen now scrolls back to the top of the list after you use an item from the inventory screen. This makes certain tasks like putting signature stones into champions a major pain. Before the update the screen stayed where it was after using an item. (Bonus Step Back: The "find out more" and information box for the summoner's sigil sits permanently at the top of the list removing about 20% of the usable space on this screen. Why can't this be on the side or made smaller?)

2. Event Quest Sub-Menu: Now takes more clicks and loads to get to the same spot pre-patch and also increases the likelihood of missing or forgetting to do certain quests as they are spread across sub-menus. Since you can only ever be in one of these quests at a time having them all easily accessible on one screen made a lot of sense and helped to remind players about all the currently running quests.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They commented that they're working on optimizing the Menus. The Inventory issue is a bug I believe. Not sure if it's confirmed yet or not.
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    I hope it's just a bug. Unfortunately small bugs like this usually don't get fixed for ages so fingers crossed I guess.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

It would be great if their team could work on a quality of life patch in parallel with their monthly event patch. Things like an improved filter, help all, claim all rewards, etc would do a LOT for this game.

A quality of life patch would be great. Improved filters and a practice realm would be on the top of the list. It could help troubleshooting immensely since Kabam insists on throwing multiple barely tested nodes and enhancements on barely tested champs in a barely tested environment every month.