**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could you just show us the sig ability and not keep it secret?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Zuro said:

Dshu said:

Yeah I agree. Money doesn't need to be involved. I just think people can look it up just as easily. If you can open the App, you can do a Google Search.

Well if people are too lazy to look up the sig ability you can sell them another option. Maybe they could sweeten the deal by having kabam miike read it to them because the next complaints will be about having to read the sig ability themselves
    You are literally adding nothing to the conversation
    Funny I was actually offering a solution. This thread actually adds nothing to the game. all the information you are asking for is already available but all on hearing is "I don't want to do any work to get what I want "
    Please explain to me why I should work to see a champs sig ability and secondly you're solution was that it needs to be payed for but WHY WOULD IT NEED TO
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Again i will ask what is the downside of providing the information? The info i available on outside sources and many ppl r saying to just use aunt.mai. kabam has stated dozens of times to not trust 3rd party sites. I know where i can get the info. I just dont see any drawbacks to adding this feature. I do see plenty of benefits.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Again i will ask what is the downside of providing the information? The info i available on outside sources and many ppl r saying to just use aunt.mai. kabam has stated dozens of times to not trust 3rd party sites. I know where i can get the info. I just dont see any drawbacks to adding this feature. I do see plenty of benefits.

Exactly
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

You don't get to see the "tree" until you unlock it. That's kind of the point. Lol.

Where can I find the post where kabam said that's the point of a sig ability
    I said the point of keeping it hidden is to find out when you unlock it. Also, Sigs contain variables that change when the Champ is Awakened, and increased. There are no variables if they're Unawakened. Displaying it would just add further confusion when it's not even active.
  • Options

Zuro said:

You don't get to see the "tree" until you unlock it. That's kind of the point. Lol.

I said the point of keeping it hidden is to find out when you unlock it. Also, Sigs contain variables that change when the Champ is Awakened, and increased. There are no variables if they're Unawakened. Displaying it would just add further confusion when it's not even active.
    Or they can have just have sig lvl 1 displayed and show the affects of a sig 1 version of that champ and how would people get confused the champ is either gold stars or silver to disclose whether they are awakened or not
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It's just one of those things that doesn't seem like it's worth the Time or Money, a lot of people don't understand it's not as simple as typing a single command in the "Mcoc Computer" that takes 3 seconds. Even these little changes can take a lot of Time and everything costs money, I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just trying to help people with alternative solutions since 90% of the time these suggestions can't be added (for a variety of reasons, that's nothing against Kabam btw).
  • Options

It's just one of those things that doesn't seem like it's worth the Time or Money, a lot of people don't understand it's not as simple as typing a single command in the "Mcoc Computer" that takes 3 seconds. Even these little changes can take a lot of Time and everything costs money, I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I'm just trying to help people with alternative solutions since 90% of the time these suggestions can't be added (for a variety of reasons, that's nothing against Kabam btw).

Well I mean if they are capable of adding these locked sig bios to begin with why not just write what the sig actually is
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Or they can have just have sig lvl 1 displayed and show the affects of a sig 1 version of that champ and how would people get confused the champ is either gold stars or silver to disclose whether they are awakened or not
    You'd be surprised, there's more Posts about "Are Silver Stars better than Gold Stars?" than you'd think...
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

You want them to display a Sig 1 for a Champ that's a Sig 0? This feels like one of those arguments that's just better solved by looking it up or asking around. If people can find the Forum to suggest it, I'm sure they can find the information. Lol.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

You'd be surprised, there's more Posts about "Are Silver Stars better than Gold Stars?" than you'd think...
    Though to be fair some of those are probably just troll posts...
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

You want them to display a Sig 1 for a Champ that's a Sig 0? This feels like one of those arguments that's just better solved by looking it up or asking around. If people can find the Forum to suggest it, I'm sure they can find the information. Lol.
    You clearly don't know what I mean. When a Champ is unawakend there sig bio is displayed in red to let you know they are unawakend so in the red instead of the Sig bio they can either just show what the sig is a lvl 1 or scale it to max like what they do in the champ overview on the main screen
  • Options
    They can easily do what they do with they champ overview on the main screen
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

You clearly don't know what I mean. When a Champ is unawakend there sig bio is displayed in red to let you know they are unawakend so in the red instead of the Sig bio they can either just show what the sig is a lvl 1 or scale it to max like what they do in the champ overview on the main screen
    You don't think displaying it would lead to confusion from people not understanding why it's not working?
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

You don't think displaying it would lead to confusion from people not understanding why it's not working?
    If they are confused then they obviously aren't to bright as as they is a gold and silver stars to differentiate the two
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

If they are confused then they obviously aren't to bright as as they is a gold and silver stars to differentiate the two
    If they can't operate a Google Search, check the Forum, or ask someone else, you could say the same.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

If they can't operate a Google Search, check the Forum, or ask someone else, you could say the same.
    What?
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

What?
    Well, you implied that people aren't very bright if they can't tell the difference between a Gold Star and a Silver Star. I said you could say the same about people that can't figure out that they can look it up. Fact is, people know they can look these things up.
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

What?
    Well, you implied that people aren't very bright if they can't tell the difference between a Gold Star and a Silver Star. I said you could say the same about people that can't figure out that they can look it up. Fact is, people know they can look these things up.
    That is not even a good comparison most people know you can look it up so but it's dumb that they have to find that data out of the game itself. While for the gold and silver I'm pretty sure most people know what they mean anyways so changing the sig bio doesn't affect anyone
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

What?
    That is not even a good comparison most people know you can look it up so but it's dumb that they have to find that data out of the game itself. While for the gold and silver I'm pretty sure most people know what they mean anyways so changing the sig bio doesn't affect anyone
    They don't have to find it outside the game. They just have to Awaken the Champ. If they want it beforehand, they have to look it up. Are we at the point in Humanity now that doing our own research for what we want is a burden?
  • Options

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

Zuro said:

What?
    They don't have to find it outside the game. They just have to Awaken the Champ. If they want it beforehand, they have to look it up. Are we at the point in Humanity now that doing our own research for what we want is a burden?
    That's the problem you HAVE to awaken them which is dumb because how about if you have a gem for champs and you want to figure out who sig is better all that information should already be in game rather than going to third party sites
  • Options
    No you don't. You just have to click the Info Tab on any Start Screen when you fight them. The information is available within the game for other Awakened Champs. Just not our own, until they're Awakened.
  • Options

No you don't. You just have to click the Info Tab on any Start Screen when you fight them. The information is available within the game for other Awakened Champs. Just not our own, until they're Awakened.

And what's the chance you fight that specific champ you're looking for
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Such laziness in this thread. Of course it would be simple to be able to see it without the dupe. Keep it locked and red to tell the difference. But really, come on, several have complained they "don't want find a duped 3*" yet here they are arguing on a mile long thread spending more time then it would take to sort in game. Theres also-
    Auntmi website.
    YouTube videos.
    Champion spotlights.
    Google search.
    Ask alliance mates who have a duped version.
    Discord has the collector bot that says the sig ability.

Not really that hard to find information.
  • Options
    Pretty good, considering we know all the old ones, generally speaking.
  • Options

Such laziness in this thread. Of course it would be simple to be able to see it without the dupe. Keep it locked and red to tell the difference. But really, come on, several have complained they "don't want find a duped 3*" yet here they are arguing on a mile long thread spending more time then it would take to sort in game. Theres also-
    Auntmi website.
    YouTube videos.
    Champion spotlights.
    Google search.
    Ask alliance mates who have a duped version.
    Discord has the collector bot that says the sig ability.

Not really that hard to find information.

No one is saying it's hard to find we are just saying it's a nice to have feature and just makes life easier (game wise)
  • Options

Pretty good, considering we know all the old ones, generally speaking.

And the newer ones?
  • Options
    You would be fighting them in EQ. So you can look when you fight them.
  • Options

You would be fighting them in EQ. So you can look when you fight them.

And how about if you dont
  • Options
    Then you obviously haven't done the EQ, or don't want to know badly enough. Good Lord this argument is arbitrary. Lol.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    U can see the different levels on the mastery tree and the description even if it is locked. Why would this cause confusion when it isnt a problem with the mastery setup?
This discussion has been closed.