**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2.6 Champion Boss Regeneration

IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently attempted a run on the champion boss in 6.2.6. After clearing the 5 charges, champion launched an SP 1, and he regenerated his health over the 10% to 11%. I then brought his health back down to 10% and he regained his charges. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just really poorly worded description.

This clearly states that after the charges are removed, The champion gains indestructible to basic attacks. It also states while under any indestructible effect, his regen abilities won't activate. I've read this dozens of times now, and to me it reads like the regeneration should be shut down for all of the dark match phase, but I'm not sure if thats the intention.

Some clarity on this would be nice.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I recently attempted a run on the champion boss in 6.2.6. After clearing the 5 charges, champion launched an SP 1, and he regenerated his health over the 10% to 11%. I then brought his health back down to 10% and he regained his charges. I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just really poorly worded description.

This clearly states that after the charges are removed, The champion gains indestructible to basic attacks. It also states while under any indestructible effect, his regen abilities won't activate. I've read this dozens of times now, and to me it reads like the regeneration should be shut down for all of the dark match phase, but I'm not sure if thats the intention.

he is not supposed to regen there.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

IKON said:

he is not supposed to regen there.
    I certainly agree, but he definitely did. I'll get a vid out tonight.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I just did my initial run this morning. I got no Champion regen after 10%.

Dr. Zola
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yeah it’s really poorly worded now
    It use to be much clearer
    He is able to regen when the 5 indestructible charges are removed

Except he still has an indestructible effect on him...

Yeah it’s really poorly worded now
    It use to be much clearer
    He is able to regen when the 5 indestructible charges are removed

I feel like you're probably right, and he's Intended to be able to regen, but the description as worded says he shouldn't.
    DrZola said:

I just did my initial run this morning. I got no Champion regen after 10%.

Dr. Zola

I assume you launched an sp3 immediately after 5th indestructible was removed, i couldn't because one of the linked nodes
    edited August 2019