**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post your top!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I can have a lot more r5 but I choose not to

A lot more? Why do you choose not to?
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

First Account^

Also side note, anyone else have this weird thing where if someone else (or you on a secondary Account) looks at your Top 4 it sometimes shows them out of order or even shows your Top 5th in place of one of the of the actual Top 4?

It’s prestige based. If I’m not mistaken, if others look at your profile it shows your top prestige champs. If you look at it, it shows highest P.I.
    Huh... That's Really odd... Why is it different for each?
    Mastery effects PI greatly. It doesn't effect prestige.
  • Options
    DooM62DooM62 Posts: 31

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

First Account^

Also side note, anyone else have this weird thing where if someone else (or you on a secondary Account) looks at your Top 4 it sometimes shows them out of order or even shows your Top 5th in place of one of the of the actual Top 4?

It’s prestige based. If I’m not mistaken, if others look at your profile it shows your top prestige champs. If you look at it, it shows highest P.I.
    No I get that, I meant why would they count PI for one view but Prestige for the other?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

First Account^

Also if Masteries don't effect Prestige, then why dose it show the same Number value for (example) my VtD on both sides?
  • Options
    pantha00pantha00 Posts: 1

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    What I see:

What U see: