**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

How is this possible in AW?

We are currently in the middle of war and I've notice the opponent managed to skip node 49?

How is that possible?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    refresh your game
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I’m guessing it’s a visual error.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    Surprised you’ve never seen that before, in either AQ or AW.
    Happens a lot if others are fighting a node and you happen to switch to another app and then switch back to game after their fight has finished.
    Your game-info did not update to the fact that fight had finished. Restart game and it will refresh correctly.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Surprised you’ve never seen that before, in either AQ or AW.
    Happens a lot if others are fighting a node and you happen to switch to another app and then switch back to game after their fight has finished.
    Your game-info did not update to the fact that fight had finished. Restart game and it will refresh correctly.

You dont even need to restart the game sometimes, just go out and in of the AW page and it should refresh.
    You dont even need to restart the game sometimes, just go out and in of the AW page and it should refresh.

Yep, thx. (that’s what I meant to say, lol... Yeah, sure it was, haha).
    Just refresh the AQ/AW Map by going out and coming back into map.
    Problem is when you’re in the map when you do the switch and switch back from another app.