**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for Uncollected Superior Ironman this month

I tried Void to try to reverse the arc overload but had no Luck, any other tips would really help thanks in advance. Also I used search to see if there was anything already up but I’m at work and only using my phone

Comments

• Options
    If you have Symbiote Supreme, he can be useful, but essentially you have to find a way to stay close and either hit hard enough arc regen doesn't matter or be able to nullify it
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used Sym Supreme on my alt account and AA on my main.
    One shot him every time with both accounts.

You can't can't parry at the start of the fight, you need to dash back and intercept
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Can't recall the node son him, but I used a corvus with at least 2 charges. Intercept was key iirc.
  • Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I used MODOK.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Can't recall the node son him, but I used a corvus with at least 2 charges. Intercept was key iirc.

Arc overload every 20 seconds and unblockable when regenerating were the main ones I think
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I think I used SW
  • Options
    spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    I used ghost with the quantum synergy and 1 shotted him
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Try guillotine sp2 to see if health regen reversal works
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    she hulk petrify worked for me, or a heal block champ like IMIW should work.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Massapeal said:

I used MODOK.

LOL.. How'd it go for ya?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Awakened AA is great for him. Dash back and evade all attacks in the beginning. Once he's blockable again, parry heavy. I think SIM has mighty charge which is supposed to get rid of debuffs when using a dash attack, so after your heavy, go in for a dash of your own. Parry until poison, heavy, get some neuros. At 100% AAR he gets no Arc Overload. No healing. No unblockable. Watch him die to Neuro.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Literally anyone
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Use AA, MVP for this boss fight
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Literally anyone

Problem solved! LOL
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    5PlDERMAN said:

I tried Void to try to reverse the arc overload but had no Luck, any other tips would really help thanks in advance. Also I used search to see if there was anything already up but I’m at work and only using my phone

My SW did the job intercepted and nullified regen every time.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Quake
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Honeslty his regen wasnt that bad at all. I mean ya he regens but if you bleed him out it wont matter