**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4 Help (Do it for Carina)

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished “breezing” through 5.3, and as I started 5.4, I realized the camera was locked. So 2 questions:

1. Can someone link to a guide for paths/nodes etc
2. How hard is 5.4 compared to 5.3? Going for completion only for the moment.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I found 5.4 alot more straight forward then 5.3 ( Same with exploration)and If you have a blade he can push through evey single boss in 5.4
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Sadly @H3t3r I don’t have a blade. I’ll log on and edit in my roster real quick.

Edit: here it is

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Also you don't really need blade that much. Many newer champ will make it even easier
  • Options
    I guess @Aleor . I figured someone would know which of the resources is the best. Thanks
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    You should be fine for an initial completion with that roster
  • Options

I guess @Aleor . I figured someone would know which of the resources is the best. Thanks

With your roster I'd expect only final ultron to be a problem. I used gulk and hype on my first run, just don't cause debuffs. Actually, gulk sp1 heal block is fine in good regen mode. Also Loki, if you have skills)
  • Options
    I figure I will r2 my Loki just so I can take a block, then bring him and Medusa as a backup in case I screw up.