**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I should know this but I just got 5* Blade last month so I'm really "weirded out"... but why...

2»

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Although a lot of ppl say Blade is phased out and not useful these days, I can say that he still does a lot of things. He's still good enough to carry you through a lot of content in the game. Every champ has bad matchups so does he, but he's still very good in a lot of matchups. A solid war attacker, AQ attacker and a quester. Just my views though.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Run Blade with the trinity and Nick Fury/Deadpool. He is essentially indestructible. Just shuts off and mows down so many fights. Try it with suicides.

Some just don’t want to know. 😉
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah there's nothing wrong with disliking a certain Champion or Character, but saying they are terrible even though everyone agrees he/she is one of the best Champions in the game is just wrong... There's obvious Advantages Blade has over other Champions that makes him amazing which is a fact, and there are clear Disadvantages Blade has against Certain Champions which is a fact. But saying Blade is just all around terrible just makes no sense and is just False, because of those previously talked about Advantages.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Just here to drop in my two cents: Blade is awesome, but he ain’t Gwenpool.

No, He’s much more.

Love me some Gwenpool but for an average (sometimes trash) tier player like myself, Blade has the better Ability Accuracy Reduction because I screw up sometimes and lose Gwenpool's Combo.

No, He’s much more.
    Both have their Pros and Cons over each other, depends who's playing them and at what Rank/Sig Level you have each at.

No, He’s much more.
    Both have their Pros and Cons over each other, depends who's playing them and at what Rank/Sig Level you have each at.
    I agree. Blade simply has more opportunities to be great though.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

Also there are annoyances like Dr Strange, Dr Voodoo, Scarlet Witch (that's a big one) that Danger Sense would effect.

Ah, great call on SW. Didn't consider that. What would get shut down for DS though?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Also there are annoyances like Dr Strange, Dr Voodoo, Scarlet Witch (that's a big one) that Danger Sense would effect.

Ah, great call on SW. Didn't consider that. What would get shut down for DS though?
    Blade has not only the ability to shut down champs but also the nodes. So suppose if DS was on masochism and Blade with mystic synergy will actually bypass the masochism. No regen from masochism half of the times, maybe even always. So shutting down even nodes is an incredible ability that Blade has.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

Blade has not only the ability to shut down champs but also the nodes. So suppose if DS was on masochism and Blade with mystic synergy will actually bypass the masochism. No regen from masochism half of the times, maybe even always. So shutting down even nodes is an incredible ability that Blade has.
    Aaaaah, nice. Didn't actually realise he shut down Nodes as well.

Aaaaah, nice. Didn't actually realise he shut down Nodes as well.
    Yes any Champion's Ability Accuracy Reduction does effect Nodes as well, unless stated other wise on the Node.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Who cares blade sucks

Ikr, can't wait till his movie comes out so he can finally get a Buff... XD
    They just gonna create a new blade a much better one, one that’s worth the rank up materials and no I’m not being sarcastic. He actually does suck
    If you aren't being sarcastic you are just flat out wrong. It's fine if you don't like him but to claim that he sucks is just stupid.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Okay thanks for all the responses. Might R5 him after Cull and Namor

Appreciate everyone’s input.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Elektra gang