**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I should know this but I just got 5* Blade last month so I'm really "weirded out"... but why...

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
isn't he affected by Magik's Limbo?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Danger sense? I take it you thought Blade was only good for his bleeds?

Very confused what the point of asking this is. I know ur a good/experienced player, so not knowing he is a big magik counter is a little strange
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Blade gets Danger Sense against #Dimensional Beings, so Magik, Dorm, Mephisto and a couple others. Then pairing him with Ghost Rider extends that to all #Villians as well.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Blade gets Danger Sense against #Dimensional Beings, so Magik, Dorm, Mephisto and a couple others. Then pairing him with Ghost Rider extends that to all #Villians as well.

Also can extend to all Mystics when paired with Dormammu or Mephisto, lesser used Synergy but still effective.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Also can extend to all Mystics when paired with Dormammu or Mephisto, lesser used Synergy but still effective.
    That's a particularly interesting one. Really the only mystics other than the Dimensional ones that you'd need his Danger Sense with would be Juggernaut/UC to shut down their Unstoppable - and they're both villains, so you'd get more benefit from the Villain Synergy anyway.

Unless you want to shut down Jane Foster :)
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    raffster said:

Against Dimensional Beings (and Villains/Mystics with Synergies) Blade activates Danger Sense which gives him a Large Attack Bonus (I forget the exact %) and Reduces the Opponent's Ability Accuracy by 40% (which can be increased to an 85% Reduction with the Stark Spidey Synergy).

So since Magik is Tagged as a Dimensional Being the chance for her Limbo to activate is Reduced by about half (or near completely with SS Synergy).
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

ItsDamien said:

That's a particularly interesting one. Really the only mystics other than the Dimensional ones that you'd need his Danger Sense with would be Juggernaut/UC to shut down their Unstoppable - and they're both villains, so you'd get more benefit from the Villain Synergy anyway.

Is there any benefit to using Blade with the mystic synergy against Ebony Maw? Off the top of my head I don't know if Danger Sense has any effect on persuasion or his degen effects.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Elektra gang
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

You say this now but give it a few months, Kabam have confirmed they're working towards filling out the Mystic's Ranks.
  • Options
    Also there are annoyances like Dr Strange, Dr Voodoo, Scarlet Witch (that's a big one) that Danger Sense would effect.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★

• Options
    Repto23 said:

Tad outdated unfortunately... Still helpful though.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

raffster said:

Against Dimensional Beings (and Villains/Mystics with Synergies) Blade activates Danger Sense which gives him a Large Attack Bonus (I forget the exact %) and Reduces the Opponent's Ability Accuracy by 40% (which can be increased to an 85% Reduction with the Stark Spidey Synergy).

So since Magik is Tagged as a Dimensional Being the chance for her Limbo to activate is Reduced by about half (or near completely with SS Synergy).
    Danger sense by default is 40% AA reduction. Adding spark increases it by 45% , so it is actually a 18% increase which adds up to 58% of AA reduction. It's not flat out addition of 40+45.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Who cares blade sucks
  • Options

raffster said:

Danger sense by default is 40% AA reduction. Adding spark increases it by 45% , so it is actually a 18% increase which adds up to 58% of AA reduction. It's not flat out addition of 40+45.
    Of course it is...
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    WAT
  • Options

Who cares blade sucks

Ikr, can't wait till his movie comes out so he can finally get a Buff... XD
  • Options

Who cares blade sucks

They just gonna create a new blade a much better one, one that’s worth the rank up materials and no I’m not being sarcastic. He actually does suck
  • Options

Who cares blade sucks

They just gonna create a new blade a much better one, one that’s worth the rank up materials and no I’m not being sarcastic. He actually does suck
    Lmao ok sure... Yeah there are some fights where he's at a big disadvantage, but literally every other good Champion has the same thing! You're lying to yourself if you say Blade's terrible, or have never actually used him.
  • Options

Who cares blade sucks

Lmao ok sure... Yeah there are some fights where he's at a big disadvantage, but literally every other good Champion has the same thing! You're lying to yourself if you say Blade's terrible, or have never actually used him.
    I guess my blade is broken since his danger sense sucks, he doesn’t hit hard, no immunities, I leave him on the bench. I ranked up Hawkeye before him and I’m gonna do km before him as well.

• Options
    Blade is at the bottom of my list
  • Options
    My Blade still smashes the fuuu out of all sorts of stuff
  • Options

Who cares blade sucks

I guess my blade is broken since his danger sense sucks, he doesn’t hit hard, no immunities, I leave him on the bench. I ranked up Hawkeye before him and I’m gonna do km before him as well.

No Immunities? He has better than 1 or 2 Immunities, he has up to a 95% Duration Reduction to ALL Debuffs! As for Danger Sense... You're using it against the correct Enemies right? It's a +80% Increase or 116% INCREASE with the SS Synergy!
  • Options
    @raffster sorry discussion got kind of side tracked, hope we answered your question.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Wth am I doing... You're obviously just a Troll...

Lol we all have our own opinions, just cause mine ain’t the same as yours doesn’t make me a troll. Your insults are trash
  • Options

Lol we all have our own opinions, just cause mine ain’t the same as yours doesn’t make me a troll. Your insults are trash
    Assuming you are not a troll...Your opinion makes little sense. Blade is objectively extremely powerful. He flat out decimates a large portion of this game. It’s not up for debate. It is documented fact.
    Well I guess I’m just not into blade that’s about it

• Options

Assuming you are not a troll...Your opinion makes little sense. Blade is objectively extremely powerful. He flat out decimates a large portion of this game. It’s not up for debate. It is documented fact.
    Well I guess I’m just not into blade that’s about it

That’s fair
  • Options

Nothing against your opinions, but you saying "he doesn't hit hard" isn't an opinion that's you trying to explain a Fact... A wrong fact, even people that just simply don't like Blade know and agree he is pretty broken op in most areas of the game.