Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Still something missing ....

I was wondering why I still can't close a 100% uncollected monthly event. Lack of skill or list?

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited August 2019
    Here friend.

We can’t tell without a pic of your roster and story progression

I still depend on amplifiers to complete. This month, however, I closed 3.1 100% only with my effort.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 95
    With your specific top champs I can see why you’d have trouble with Warlock. Using units to power through for the rewards is a legitimate way to finish exploration. Boost up for warlock, complete some dailies for a revive, don’t be afraid to start a path over (far left took me a few goes), and power through! I think you could pull it off it may just cost some units!
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 90
    edited August 2019

I'd say you should be able to do it, especially considering that you have medusa and 900+ units. I finished 100% with the roster you can see and used up about 4-5 lvl 2 single revives for ghost. Oh and lol quake's name is Tremor 😂

Edit: didn't have nebula by that time
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    @AndTav you have a great set of champs just gather units around 2000 and then go for act 5 100% it would work
    Yes, Tremor is the Portuguese translation :#

I'd say you should be able to do it, especially considering that you have medusa and 900+ units. I finished 100% with the roster you can see and used up about 4-5 lvl 2 single revives for ghost. Oh and lol quake's name is Tremor 😂

Edit: didn't have nebula by that time