**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should my Made-up character idea œzuan Ægons nemesis be added to the contest

I made up an extremely powerful champion and put him in the Wishlist threads his full name is œzuan de dwi Warlocksi"O"LAU and his middle name is கெட்ட The word for Sinister in the thought to be the first language on earth if you use English letters it looks like this Kețța he was caught in the accident of the Battlerealm and survived only to be the first one in the Battlerealm Mabey it was his technary armor that allows him to transform or his Cosmic abilities anyway please vote the treacherous villain œzuan Kețța de Warlocksi"O"LAU read more about him in the Wishlist threads 3.0 also the real œzuan will only be seen in transmissions the ones who are playable are just versions of himself to compete in the contest he did this in the 4th contest oh and you'll figure out what he did to Warlock in the threads

Should my Made-up character idea œzuan Ægons nemesis be added to the contest 48 votes

Add œzuan because should he be added to the contest
29%
BadabibidonKillgore19ThatGuyYouSaw235EthanGamerAhteshamXxOriginalxXThe_WatcherRoystorCaptainPollGiodood_1gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4HehehdhdNightbat214 14 votes
Œzuan has a version of the ego stone from Dimension 20-Z do you just want to add the ego stone from one of the champions universes
0%
Should œzuan not be added
16%
TerraCliffordcanHzoriOrdalcaCharlie_SceneXxLoganTDCxXThi101Ægon0710 8 votes
Don't Care
54%
CrkwestLosspikSpeedbumpLvernon15SpiderCoolsSyndicatedOwenea30DRTOLordRaymond3The_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightWozzy101JoBoB1982Agent_TEtjamaspigwenderKalantakSquishyjrthe4thSquishyjrThe_4TH 26 votes

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They will only add Marvel character's to the game. Other than that, original character's created by the game team alongside Marvel itself.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Absolutely, not even a question my guy
  • gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Posts: 47
    Here's some pictures of champions that are npc's that we'd like to play as minus Wolverine X-Force and grand master:

The Jessica Jones one I made yesterday the Doctor Strange (marvel now) One was the first one I created today
    Hehehdhd said:

Yes definitely I love Szechuan sauce man

Well I am Canadian
    But œzuan is not from earth if you tap on my icon or search œzuan to find my first and only comment about œzuan on the character threads

We need more drawings, though. Please make it happen.

I don’t think this dude every reads what people say
    On the contrary I always read the comments oh it's you again
    Squishy 4TH_ was the first one to comment on my first discussion if you tap my icon you can find my first conversation wich was closed weeks ago
    Also this is different from the Wishlist threads And the other pictures I made will hopefully be added with œzuan and I'll make pictures of Wolverine X-Force and grand master

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    What's the point of this thread now ...
    You basically asked for a character on the correct thread for it. Nothing wrong there. But you created a separate thread in order to ask the same. And now is going off-topic since you started to post edit's with no relation to the subject discussed initially
    I'm just trying
    Œzuan has a double sword that is made by the same material as his armor and his class is combined
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    yes...the foods of the battlerealm need more taste
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Such an amazing thread
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Kind of like apocalypse, Kang, an elder, and that one Egyptian character combined. .
    Interesting.
    Aegon should have been released with a counter like this.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I think the master of the contest from the aegon motion comic will be his villain. Oezuan looks cool and could be his villain, but why would he be his villain. What’s the motivation?
This discussion has been closed.