Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.
List of counters to Ghost or Quake
Ghost and Quake are two of the most unique and powerful champs in the game, and they can handle a ton of matchups. However, I was trying to think of the matchups they can't handle, or at least aren't especially good for. This is with full synergies, with their optimal setups. Off the top of my head:
What did I miss?
- Armor break nodes (can't phase)
- Magneto (she's metal for some reason, so strong AAR)
- Thorns/Electroshock (not Korg, as she can light-counter him)
- Nick Fury? Haven't tested it, but I imagine he'll frequently have more than 5 when fighting Ghost, meaning his attacks can't miss.
- Mr Sinister (she can beat him, but between his blocking unblockable special attacks and his heal from critical hits will make it pretty painful)
- Ebony Maw (guaranteed crits will miss)
- Iron Man Infinity War (first medium and some of his lights can't be evaded). Still possible, but not great as you're not spending much time charging heavies and stacking aftershock charges
- Night Thrasher (mediums and heavies can't be evaded. Same deal as IMIW)
- Black Widow (strong ability accuracy reduction)
- True Strike nodes (such as boss nodes in war)
- Bleed/Poison/Incinerate/Shock nodes where you start the fight with the debuff on you. Also fights where you are inflicted with DOT periodically.
- Havok (passive power gain, stacks plasma)
- Doctor Strange/Symbiote Supreme (possible, as you can switch it up when they're near a bar of power and bait out their specials, but it really throws her playstyle off)
- Hyperion (His power gains will often fail to trigger, but he'll still get them from time to time, so you could end up getting caught by a special when you weren't expecting it)
- Domino (nuff said)
- She's not great for duped Iceman either, as you'll take all the damage at the start of the fight and can't evade for a bit. She's not much worse than the average champ, but she's not exactly a go-to option.
- Void (a lot of his debuffs will fail to trigger, but at some point one will likely get through when the AAR debuff isn't up, and it'll stick for a long time)
What did I miss?