**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW Season 12

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
After an exhausting Season 11 and new defense mechanics, can't say how much I'm looking forward to the off-season.

Will this be a standard two-week offseason?

Anything new planned for Season 12?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    wasnt the standard 1 week off, 3 on, until all the rework?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

No, since I think season 2 the standard has been 4 on 2 off, we’ve never had a 3 week season, we have had the occasional 1 week break and some breaks longer than 2 weeks though
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    fair enough, our last war was enough of a nail biter I could use the extra time hehe.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Anyone else sick of fighting 3 Dominos that evade every war?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    garbage new war map with garbage tactics, so many alliances quit trying in wars during season 11.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    2 weeks is the goal. They've changed it due to new content either extending or shortening it but 2 weeks is the goal. Since there isn't any new additions to AW, I'll assume its 2 weeks.
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

No, since I think season 2 the standard has been 4 on 2 off, we’ve never had a 3 week season, we have had the occasional 1 week break and some breaks longer than 2 weeks though
    Seasons used to be 2 months long up to like season 6 I think.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Seasons used to be 2 months long up to like season 6 I think.
    Nop only to season 3 ther it stop
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    2 weeks isn’t enough. War is now ridiculously expensive in tier 4/5 and we still get to fight the occasional r5 4* or r3 5*. I dread to think how draining it is in tiers 1-3.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Lets hope S15 in december ends before xmas or new years otherwise ppl will have to sacrifice their family time to play war lol
    Thecurler said:

2 weeks isn’t enough. War is now ridiculously expensive in tier 4/5 and we still get to fight the occasional r5 4* or r3 5*. I dread to think how draining it is in tiers 1-3.

Not to mention op champs who on certain nodes make it impossinle to beat
    Jestress said:

Back on topic here, not talking about duration of season. Talking about expected duration of off-season and if anything new is expected for Season 12. I recognize that the Mods have not posted anything in regards to new content for Season 12, but I'm starting the conversation to see if that will be the case.

I'd venture to say we'll know more in a few days. Current season is still technically going.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
  • Jestress said:

Will our AW ratings be locked again in the offseason? Tier 3

I'm wondering the same...
    Jestress said:

When does Season 12 start? Is it this Wednesday?

Yes
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    edited September 2019
    On the AW season tab, the countdown was added.