**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 expo or Cav run

gfduncangfduncan Posts: 29 โ˜…
The question is with the current roster do I have a potential to make a Cavalier run. I know you need specific champs for Mr. Sinister and Crossbones which I am aware of. I was just wondering if I could do it besides those two fights. Let me know what you think and how you did!

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to add the photo ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    I know I donโ€™t have a CB counter. I really just donโ€™t want to go through act 5.3 and 5.2 ๐Ÿ˜ญ since I have both 5.1 and 5.4 completely explored. Just so time consuming and I hate those power reserve paths such long fights baiting specials and such.
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 โ˜…โ˜…
    I would and have gone for Cav run! Hardest part is 6.1.5 crossbones... I have perfect champ for him, Quake... save up 10 lvl 1 revives and go in, Quake n bake and right before his regen from Vigor starts, force quit and do it again... alliance mate just did that technique and it worked for him.. donโ€™t be nervous just get I. There n knock it out!! Itโ€™s so worth the rewards! My first 10 cav crystals I got 1 6 star 5 5 stars 3 4s and 1 3 star.... next 7 have all been 3s lol... go knock that thing out!!
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    5.3 isnt as bad as everyone says just a snore fest tbh
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Go for Cavalier, even if you need to spend a little it's faster and probably cheaper than a full exploration