**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner's Sigil Question

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
I see the 30-day pass in the unit store, but I am already signed up. Will I be prompted to renew when my current session ends in two weeks?

Comments

• KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    yes
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Follow-up question - for anyone who allowed the sigil free trial to run out for a while, when you renewed, was the black iso market on the same schedule for resets? (Monday at 1pm eastern US, or alternating Mondays depending on the items in question)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Follow-up question - for anyone who allowed the sigil free trial to run out for a while, when you renewed, was the black iso market on the same schedule for resets? (Monday at 1pm eastern US, or alternating Mondays depending on the items in question)

back market is on a single timer for everyone regardless of if they have the sigil or not
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Thanks.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Just careful I paid for my summoner sigil renewal before my previous one expired and now it's been 3 days of emailing kabam support team and getting no where with them I showed them my receipt and they still dont seem to know how to do their job
  • Just careful I paid for my summoner sigil renewal before my previous one expired and now it's been 3 days of emailing kabam support team and getting no where with them I showed them my receipt and they still dont seem to know how to do their job

I'm not sure what your complaint is. You're supposed to be able to renew the Sigil before it expires: you get an offer to renew starting about ten days before expiration. If you renew before it expires it just tacks on thirty more days to your current Sigil subscription, so no matter when you renew you still get the full benefit of 30 more days.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 he is claiming he renewed the sigil and has the receipt but kabam is saying he hasnt renewed yet and tech support isnt helping sort it out. At least that's how i took his comment.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@DNA3000 he is claiming he renewed the sigil and has the receipt but kabam is saying he hasnt renewed yet and tech support isnt helping sort it out. At least that's how i took his comment.

Its hard to justify it, since it was 3 days before it expired and it has only been 2 days since he renewed, he should still have a day left.
  • Lormif said:

Neotwism said:

Its hard to justify it, since it was 3 days before it expired and it has only been 2 days since he renewed, he should still have a day left.
    Hmm, if he's the same Brice Miester I'm looking at in-game, he has eight days left. Which is consistent with getting the ten day renewal offer two days ago on the 3rd. If he has proof of purchase, support should be able to fix this. But it has only been 1 day and 21 hours since he could have gotten the renewal offer if it comes with ten days to go (I *think* that's when mine came) so support can't have been working on this for three days yet.