**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have u lost trust and faith in Kabam this week

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
This past week has not been a good one in my opinion. First we had the Symbiote Supreme situation. It took almost a whole year of waiting to finally be told its just a description change and he is still being looked at. So nothing has really been fixed with him yet. My problem with this situation was gow kabam went about it. Instead of keeping the players in the loop with what was going on we had to wait a year for something that shouldn have taken near that much time. It was handled poorly. Then came the She-Hulk bug fix. This came out of nowhere and shocked the playerbase. Today it was announced they are at least working on RDT to help ppl that have the champ. My problem in both instances isnt the outcome. I can deal with that. My issue is the lack of transparency and communication. We all love the game and want whats best for it so it lasts a long time. This poor communication has me losing faith. I almost bought some of the unit deals which i normally do. I just couldnt spend the money with the lack of communication. I am questioning spending money on the game in the future. Does anyone else feel the same?

Have u lost trust and faith in Kabam this week 181 votes

I will continue to spend what i normally do
5%
GroundedWisdomPatchie93ZiviorDenzel116LormifCtuchikkubricknolanhenrysanchezaBabyMiikeSpeakGeek345 10 votes
I am cutting back spending
19%
Vdh2008thetaman23arni2EchLosspikMqc19polverine15ThatGuyYouSaw235Ketchup1791AhitlawOrdalcaDuke_SilverPureLoweSunny2847Referencedfmoore26Pseudouberzeezee57iRetr0Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 35 votes
I am done spending
28%
DalBothurricantdanm11The_Greatest_OneZENINTEGRALTrimbobChovnerSpeedbumpFireatwillgannicus0830kpkumardtsCcavourBboychoboMikeyBoi69Lvernon15NoıreHairyslugNojokejaymCliffordcan 52 votes
I am a f2p
37%
NonuLeNoirFaineantAnimejay70CrkwestAddyosabiew78TerraCR7gouravRikuremaBajjsbwuqjwmyPUNCAKEHENRIQUE_FORTETheBlueBotЗАКСОЛИНSavio444ezgoingMrTicTac19992008_Kill_Switch_Master3418loneranger423 67 votes
I dont have a problem with how things have been lately
9%
Snizzbarjojodeth101Foxhero0071stClass333CupidKillerRino19cx23433Charlie_SceneDarthPhalUnnecessaryJB1Duck_of_DoomJollyHawkUmbertoDelRioJustin2524Giodood_1RocketWaffleBatgod1 17 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I barely spend at all anyways so it’s not that hard
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I've only spent my money once on this game

and that was for the 675 units for the price of 175 units
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I am a f2p
    I agree they're not the best when it comes to communication and transparency.
    But they're a ton better on that front than they were before.
    I'm really happy with the way they handled the compensation post. It might not be perfect, but I don't expect that from them.
    And I hope they can learn from this and improve for the future.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I am done spending
    Diksh619 said:

I am getting married so my money should now be saved for my wifey! She is better than KABAM lol

Dont do it!!!!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Congrats @Diksh619 ... I wish u guys the best on your marriage!
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    I actually spent $10.00 yesterday and I already regret it. Probably my last $10.00 I will spend on them ever.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    I am done spending
    Speedbump said:

Diksh619 said:

I am getting married so my money should now be saved for my wifey! She is better than KABAM lol

Dont do it!!!!
    Lol i trust her more than KABAM..she is amazing ...the only one i ever felt like to be with in 28 years!
  • PermsiesPermsies Posts: 5
    I am done spending
    Kabam hates us.
    What we do?
    I used to spend alot every week. The past week i havent spent anything. Im gonna be shocked when i get the bank statement and see how much ive been wasting.
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    edited August 2019
    I just discouraged w/ the rampant RNG component of the game... it gets tiring after grinding/buying/saving shards for several weeks/months to only receive a less than desirable pull multiple times ...over time it just seems a bit pointless...personally I don't believe that more than 90% of the games resources should be RNG dependent.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    I am done spending
    Not renewing my Sigil and not spending a penny more. I’d happily donate it to poor kids. And I least care about soo called progression and couldn’t care less if my account rots away
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    I am a f2p
    Diksh619 said:

Congratulations mate, wishing you a long and happy marriage :) .
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I am a f2p
    I am a F2p player because I started playing a little before 12.0 fiasco and realized then Kabam can't be trusted. And they had proven me right many times.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Lost all faith at 12.0 update. Nothing they do surprises me at this point.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    I am a f2p
    lmao I've been having **** luck.... got a 5* black panther from my 5* crystal. maybe I should just quit
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I am done spending
    This update affected inputs. The first time it happened I thought it was a fluke, until it startedto cost me losses in aw and in aq.
    Ever since I downloaded the update, I'm performing heavy attacks when I don't mean to. It has happened enough times for me to know it isn't me. I haven't changed anything about my play style, yet several times now in the middle of a combo I throw a heavy and get destroyed for it.
    In just 2 days it has cost me a freaking record number of losses in alliance events. I posted about it in the bugs and known issues thread, but surprise, no response from kabam.
    I don't even care about she-hulk at this point, I just want to know that I'm not going to accidentally throw a heavy and get wrecked for it.

I was really hoping this post would take off so it would show Kabam that there actions are costing them money. After talking with the regular spenders i know almost all of them have either stopped spending or r just going to spend on specials like black friday and the 4th of july
This discussion has been closed.