**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma Omega or Gulk?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Which 5* to rank to 3/45? (comment if I should pursue getting them to r4 as well).

I’m leaning towards Emma right now

Emma Omega or Gulk? 13 votes

Unduped Omega Red
7%
TheSpicyKnight 1 vote
Duped Emma Frost
69%
TerraIngi_Freyr1975FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSupermanafficinadoMeebletonTheDuke899EtjamaThicco_Mode_MGP_ 9 votes
Unduped Gladiator Hulk
23%
Lvernon15Maldroit2SDP 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Unduped Gladiator Hulk
    Which content have you cleared? If you have not done Variant 2, then Gulk is the clear choice.

We need more info with these questions.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    @KinkyWizard1 I have V2 completion and cavalier as my next two goals. My high ranking 5* rn are

4/55
    Domino
    Sparky-Duped
    Hyperion
    3/45
    CAIW
    Void-Duped
    Ghost Rider
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Unduped Gladiator Hulk

@KinkyWizard1 I have V2 completion and cavalier as my next two goals. My high ranking 5* rn are

4/55
    Domino
    Sparky-Duped
    Hyperion
    3/45
    CAIW
    Void-Duped
    Ghost Rider

I love Emma, and Omega is crazy when awakened, but I gotta go Gulk to help get that V2 done.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Duped Emma Frost
    Since omega is unawakened id go with Emma
  • Options
    Seems like people are leaning towards EF. I know how all of these guys work more or less, but what are some examples of nodes (or combinations of, in V2 and A6’s case) or bosses they do well against?

Also to you Emma Frost users, for general questing, what mode do you try to stay in and is there much of a reason to not try to just use L2?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Duped Emma Frost

Seems like people are leaning towards EF. I know how all of these guys work more or less, but what are some examples of nodes (or combinations of, in V2 and A6’s case) or bosses they do well against?

Also to you Emma Frost users, for general questing, what mode do you try to stay in and is there much of a reason to not try to just use L2?

Depends on who im fighting. If im fighting spidey, nc or some other evade champ i try to keep her in telepath. If i need her immunities i keep her in diamond. If necessary the colossus synergy can help keep her in diamond form. I usually try to get ten prowess then unleash her sp2