Who to rank up?

Just recently explored act 4 and going for uncollected now along with monthly EQ (master).

Who to rank up? 10 votes

Cap IW 4* 4/40 Sig 47
10%
Donnymeij 1 vote
Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
10%
Etjama 1 vote
Void 4* 4/40 Sig 65
0%
Cap Marvel 5* 2/35 (not duped)
80%
RoOOtsCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPyrdaImran_Lahermadaan97GamingDemonBladeslasher2002 8 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,493 ★★★★★
    Which cap marvel? If its movie cap marvel rank her up if old one rank up cap beardo
  • StellanStellan Posts: 65
    My bad, Captain Marvel Movie
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,493 ★★★★★
    Then definitely rank her up
    Cap IW is definitely my MVP, he lasts for so many fights and finishes them safely fast. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for Cap Marvel. Her burst is insane but squishy and I only manage like 3 -4 fights with her. Perhaps just an issue regarding my skill.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
    I was wondering why Captain Marvel got so many votes, the I saw she was a 5 star. But the most important question I have is:. This is the movie edition, right?
    Etjama said:

I was wondering why Captain Marvel got so many votes, the I saw she was a 5 star. But the most important question I have is:. This is the movie edition, right?

Correct, it's the movie edition
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Sparky 4* 4/40 Sig 40
    Stellan said:

Etjama said:

Correct, it's the movie edition
    Cool, Cap Marvel all the way then.