**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

First 5 star

Who was your guy's first 5 star and have you duped him yet?
Mines was Ronan and after 30 5 stars I still haven't duped him

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,765 ★★★★★
    Mine was Mordo and after 15-20 5*s I haven't dupped him and I don't regret
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,995 ★★★★★
    Mine was winter soldier. Duped 3 times before I finally duped someone else lol.
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Vatris said:

I'm waiting for that one person to show up and post a screenshot of their sig 200 hulkbuster

Or IP 😂
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mine was Miles Morales, then Ronan, then Rocket Raccoon, now my latest is Red Skull 😑.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    KK, IP, Mordo, Groot, Proxima, Loki,
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My first was Cable, still unduped.
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Storm yes duped
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 2,000 ★★★
    Red skull yondu killmonger
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Og spidey and dupped him on the second 5*
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    Winter Soldier. Took a very long time to dupe him but he's duped now, just the once.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    My first was Civil Warrior, my second was Psylocke. I’m gonna open my third in a few days and I need some luck!
  • Options
    1st 5* was Yellowjacket. I duped him a few times since and he's now at R3 sig level 105. Just can't seem to justify taking him higher than R3 currently, lol. Maybe someday I'll take him to R4 if the availability of T2 Alpha Catalysts become as commonplace as T4 Basics.