**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star arena for the Uncollected?

After a point in the game grinding for featured 4*s is kinda worthless cause you won’t really use them unless they are god tier champs. I think its time that Kabam introduces 5* arena for the vertran players.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,186 ★★★★★
    Yeah. And Them ther dont felle 4 Stars is worth lees we Can grind for Them with only 4 to 6m. It wil be Nice
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    I don't think 5 star arenas are a good idea. The featured 4 star is already almost impossible to grind for, even for top tier players. A 5 star arena would be even more exclusive, like 200-400 top players get the champs so unless you are over 500k rated you'll have no chance at competing for the top spots especially since all the top players would grind that arena and spend a stupid amount of units because 5 stars are so much more valuable than 4 stars. Adding the 5 star arena would really do no good for the game only distance top player and mid tier players even more

I agree BUT it might make the featured arena scores go down as they would undoubtedly focus on the 5* one, similar to the affect of the basic arena.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited August 2017
    I don't think 5 star arenas are a good idea. The featured 4 star is already almost impossible to grind for, even for top tier players. A 5 star arena would be even more exclusive, like 200-400 top players get the champs so unless you are over 500k rated you'll have no chance at competing for the top spots especially since all the top players would grind that arena and spend a stupid amount of units because 5 stars are so much more valuable than 4 stars. Adding the 5 star arena would really do no good for the game only distance top player and mid tier players even more
    I think this would be a great idea. Make the matches 5k gold then I could have something to spend on. This wouldn't affect alot because many say they don't like arena. This could put more focus on arena because the brackets would be spread for others to progress. Who has to use units? You grow your roster for opportunities like this and to make it easier. If you put in the work then you are rewarded
  • Options
    The problem too is that for those with no lives like the guys who always get 25+ million in the 4* arena, they will play all night and day and over the weekends. There are health concerns with this and the game will get more frustrating for a normal person.
    Actually you must not grind because the totals are never that high. People get rewarded because they put in the work.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »

I agree BUT it might make the featured arena scores go down as they would undoubtedly focus on the 5* one, similar to the affect of the basic arena.

Basic scores are down? Hyperion was what 6.7m
    No I'm saying the introduction of the basic arena helped people who can't win featured. Yes basic scores are high again. So maybe the introduction of this 5* arena will make the 4* featured go down and therefore the basic one as well.
  • Options
    The problem too is that for those with no lives like the guys who always get 25+ million in the 4* arena, they will play all night and day and over the weekends. There are health concerns with this and the game will get more frustrating for a normal person.

lmao, I'm not worried about their health. Has anyone ever sat around and looked at the people that win all the time and say "I'm really worried about their health. I hope they are taking breaks and eating properly." NO, people are mad and saying they need to go get jobs and contribute to society a little.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    so the reward for an extremely hard quest is the opportunity to spend hours playing another arena? no disrespect but that's an insult to people who don't play arena and get this as a reward. This should just be an addition in the game when people have more 5*.
    Idk \._./
  • Options

lmao, I'm not worried about their health. Has anyone ever sat around and looked at the people that win all the time and say "I'm really worried about their health. I hope they are taking breaks and eating properly." NO, people are mad and saying they need to go get jobs and contribute to society a little.
    How do you know what people do? At that level they don't need as many matches as lower tiers because of masteries, awakened levels and roster. I'm sure many have jobs. I'm in management make a decent living and can grind for champs

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Stara99 wrote: »

How do you know what people do? At that level they don't need as many matches as lower tiers because of masteries, awakened levels and roster. I'm sure many have jobs. I'm in management make a decent living and can grind for champs

Not sure why someone would flag that response. So here...have an LOL.
  • Options
    Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    I actually have thought of this and i agree with 5* arena for uncollected
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »

Not sure why someone would flag that response. So here...have an LOL.

zp306d3wjlhb.jpeg

They hide behind their phones and monitors
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

If you are playing all day and all night and every day and only scoring 25 million, you're either playing with only one hand or someone needs to have a talk with you about what masteries are.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    ok. cutoff score 100 million!!!!
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    ok. cutoff score 100 million!!!!

Wait for 5* og deadpool arena. That milestone will be reached.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The idea is a bit far off. It would affect the entire system of acquiring 5* Shards. Perhaps someday. I can't see it happening anytime soon.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    agreed
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

The distance between top players and lower players doesn't matter anymore. Its always going to be there no matter what they do. Thats how the game works. Its like if Bill Gates gained a few more million dollars. The guys at the top have so much it really doesn't matter if the distance gets bigger between them and lower tier players the gap is already huge.