**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Daily Time Paradox Event Target

Comments

• Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    3* duel daimuro
    4* duel NIGHT THRASH
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    TY!
  • Gold Spend Events for 2 days over the weekend, instead of Paradox fights.

Although the amount of Unified Crystal Shards we get (whether from Paradox or the Gold Spend) is rather small, compared to how much they were giving out for Arena Milestones last week when they had the special “Hero Selector” Arenas. If those arenas get repeated next week, I’ll definitely remember to go high in those as opposed to worrying too much about the Paradox events (didn’t even realize that at the time until the arenas were almost over).
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited September 2019
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★

4.3.6 4 energy
  • totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    There’s a 1* Venom one energy node in on the Easy Daily Quest of Proving Grounds.
  • AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25

There’s a 1* Venom one energy node in on the Easy Daily Quest of Proving Grounds.

He's venompool not venom.

But there's a 3* venom at 3 energies in Normal Daily Quest of Proving Grounds.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    edited September 2019
    The daily events usually have a varying selection of champs. Running it might give you a venom if he didn't show up the first time. That said, if he does show up, kill him and back out so he keeps showing up.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Time after time quest: 4-2 .. for 5(?) energy I believe.

If your Venom is stacked, however, there is a stronger one for 4 energy in Road to Labyrinth : 4-5
    ;)

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Act 4 Chapter 3.6 as well he is there. for 4 energy as well
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

If your Venom is stacked, however, there is a stronger one for 4 energy in Road to Labyrinth : 4-5
    ;)

RTL 4.5 first fight is Rhino and that is 3 energy. Venom is the 4th champ.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    4* Venom r1 duel target: vjv99

zuffy said:

dot_ditto said:

;)

RTL 4.5 first fight is Rhino and that is 3 energy. Venom is the 4th champ.
    Ahh thanks .. my notes are off a bit then ... :(
    so .. 7 energy .. check ...

This is confirmed ... it may be somewhat "random" .. but so far, I'm 2 for 2 .. Venom (not Venompool) at 1 energy. ;)

Nice find @totheendof !!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Confirmed On Medium on Dialy Quest Venom is there for 3 Energies

Story Quest Act 4 Chapter 3.6 - 4 Energy + Treasure chest

Time after Time event Chapter 4.2 with 5 Energy. But you get extra points with Gwenpoool

Time after Time Chapter 4.4 with 8 energy Boss Fight.
    Path 1: Dead Pool, Warlock, Dr Strange
    Path 2: Night Trasher, Bishop, Gwenpool
    Path 3: Psylocke,Spiderman Sym, Cable
    Path 4: Carnage, Gambit, Darkhawk, Cable

That's all I can find
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I got Venom in Medium Daily Quest. Easy was Venompool for me.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Fantasy91 explained it , easy was venompool for me but i finished it and next time the champs changed, still no venom so I tried medium and there was one first fight for 3 energies, if you keep exiting the map will stay the same, so if you want you can run through easy a few times until venom pops up then he will stay as long as you exit without finishing
  • CynchoticCynchotic Posts: 186
    Speeds80 said:

Fantasy91 explained it , easy was venompool for me but i finished it and next time the champs changed, still no venom so I tried medium and there was one first fight for 3 energies, if you keep exiting the map will stay the same, so if you want you can run through easy a few times until venom pops up then he will stay as long as you exit without finishing

Where??
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Daily quest proving grounds try easy and medium, if there is a venom first fight he will keep reappearing as long as you keep exiting
  • Storm_FistStorm_Fist Posts: 2

Carnage.

Story: 1.1.5 for 3 energy
    Time after time: 4.4 also 3 energy

Easy duel (775 PI): Elec Musician
  • have had dr stange ambush me twice so would be worth having on your team if doing the story mode one
  • Another simple 4* r1/10 Carnage from earlier is FlashyDre (little easier to remember than Elec Musician).
    Only 5* listed from previous round was a max 5* 5/65 JeffEbert

And as Boss in Time Quest 4:2 (might as well use just 8 energy each if you haven’t fully 100% that quest yet), besides 3 energy in Time 4:4
  • BellowMeBellowMe Posts: 1
    Hey y’all found an easy 5* 1/25 unduped Carnage for today’s Time After Time Solo Event. Enjoy racking up them easy points for awesome rewards. Summoners name: Barnage
    Iron Man Infinity War ..

oh boy, this one's not going to be fun .. hoping we can find something other than that 15 energy in main EQ 1.1 (Thanks @RC51 for posting that above :) )
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Iron Man Infinity War small duel target: ironman-g2~1 OR Ironman200805~1
    Both 2*
    oh wow, got lucky, found a really easy IM (IW):

ironman-g2~1
    2* PI 230

Also found:
    Ironman200805~1
    2* PI 399

(for both, just search for: "ironman-g2" they both come up. ;) )
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    dot_ditto said:

Iron Man Infinity War ..

oh boy, this one's not going to be fun .. hoping we can find something other than that 15 energy in main EQ 1.1 (Thanks @RC51 for posting that above :) )

I'm hoping he's in a TAT event with less energy, running through it now.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    RC51 said:

dot_ditto said:

Iron Man Infinity War ..

I'm hoping he's in a TAT event with less energy, running through it now.
    Same here, hoping we find one so we can both update our spreadsheets 🤞
  • MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 86
    Duel targets for Iron Man (Infinity War):

INFINITY313 - > 2* with 173 - Unawakened
    loveyou3000 ff - > 2* with 402 - Unawakened