**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Razer Phone 2 Heavy interrupt Bug

All players with Razor Phone 2 devices or other devices experiencing the same bug, please respond and voice your concern to Kabam about how the game is completely and utterly unplayable with the current bug to our specific devices.

BUG: normal combos of M-LLL-M, LLL, etc NOT ACHIEVABLE in the slightest!

2 Light taps and any champion in the game starts initiating a Heavy Attack that is UNWANTED.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Options
    noldnold Posts: 30
    Yep just posted into the main Android bug thread. Can't do any challenging content because one mid-combo heavy = death. I guess I'll just auto-fight heroic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChxLspszm4
  • Options
    Still happening in 24.3. Here comes another month of frustration and wasted resources.
  • Options
    Raven2112Raven2112 Posts: 5
    On the Reddit forums I was discussing the issue with some people and they say the issue is directly related to the refresh rate of the phone. If you have your settings at 120 Hz or 90 Hz refresh rate, you will experience the dropped inputs.

I changed my refresh rate back to 60 Hz and the problem completely went away.

Still we should be able to have our phone function with the game at 120 Hz refresh rate, it used to work after all.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra or somebody at Kabam will hopefully one day read this read and offer some form of response.
  • Options
    I don't think it's related to dropped inputs, it seems to me that the amount of time required to "hold" for a heavy is now really, really short. Maybe they've changed the input calculations to include refresh rate or something like that, without considering they are supposed to be supporting a 120Hz phone.

I tried running 60Hz and the gameplay is horrible....choppy, laggy, keeps dropping to 30fps......I went back to 120.
  • Options
    TYRON1TYRON1 Posts: 6
    I have been encountering this same bug on my OnePlus 7 pro. The animations in 90hz is really smooth and everything in-game (character and crystal list, inventory, etc) loads up really fast as well. But if I tap at the regular speed that we do all for a 5 hit combo, halfway through my combo I'm throwing a heavy. I don't know exactly what might be causing this but it feels as if all the animations of sps are in 90hz but all the hits are in 60hz? Which is impossible because all of the animations should be in 90hz but that's what it feels like in the fights.
    I've switched back to 60hz for now. Hopefully this bug is resolved, which I don't think will happen anytime soon. Almost everyone plays on 60hz so who cares about 90hz related problems anyway!
  • Options
    NoıreNoıre Posts: 80
    edited October 2019
    I made a post about this a week ago or so, seems like kabam has been ignoring us.
    Edit: I made the post on August 27
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156256/heavy-attack-bug